Exercising and losing weight

ODC

19 hours ago, Ender said:

Where is this place in HK? Very scenic place to run. 

@Kxbc  I can't understand cantonese for most part, only can catch about 20% of what they say. I have to rely on subs, even that, also can't catch 100%.

If not cantonese or even cantonese but seldom have contact with this dialect, cannot understand much also ok la.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Enye said:

guru… how come cannot run?

got injury? take care…

👍💪

Thanks.

High thyroid level. Causing alot of side effects, like heart palpitation, run a little bit already out of breath. huge appetite. Every now and then, can feel my heart thumping very hard.. Cause is unkown, Doc said sometime it happens.

• Shocked 3

7 hours ago, Ender said:

Thanks.

High thyroid level. Causing alot of side effects, like heart palpitation, run a little bit already out of breath. huge appetite. Every now and then, can feel my heart thumping very hard.. Cause is unkown, Doc said sometime it happens.

please take care and hope you recover swiftly 

🙏

• Praise 4

13 hours ago, Ender said:

Thanks.

Wtf,  since when? 

Wah lau take good care man bro!!! 

Booster maybe wait...  

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, Ender said:

Thanks will google. Basically my cardio is really down the drain. Run slow pace m 1km already hehe chuan.  Will check out this animal movement exercise.  Shaolin also have, 五形拳.

The ang moh animals movements and the Chinese 五形拳, is same same and yet no same same hor.  

One is pretend to be animal walking,  relac relac one.  The other is animal fighting,  need cardio also hor....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 4

5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Wtf,  since when? 

Wah lau take good care man bro!!! 

Booster maybe wait...  

Don't know why suddenly like that.  More than a month back just happened. Suddenly i cannot run far, and heart palpitations.

Booster wait till ninth month. With my palpitations ongoing, don't want to add on a heart inflammation to it.😅

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

14 hours ago, Ender said:

Thanks.

Wa, take care and speedy recovery!

High appetite, less running...got gain weight?

• Praise 1

Just now, TangoCharlie said:

Wa, take care and speedy recovery!

High appetite, less running...got gain weight?

My weighing machine spoilt. From what I read, shouldn't gain weight, coz one of the effect is high metabolism rate. 

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Ender said:

My weighing machine spoilt. From what I read, shouldn't gain weight, coz one of the effect is high metabolism rate. 

hyperthyroidism at this age for a guy? hmm ok. Bit unusual.

anyway after slacking for a while due to moving. Trying to get back into the groove this week. 

Really hate gradients. my old place the circuit is just nice and flat lol. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

hyperthyroidism at this age for a guy? hmm ok. Bit unusual.

I wonder if vaccine or covid the disease triggered this condition? Could thyroid Inflammation  be a post covid/vaccine triggered? As in one of the organs affected by  MIS-A after covid or vaccine?

• Praise 2

9 minutes ago, Ender said:

I wonder if vaccine or covid the disease triggered this condition? Could thyroid Inflammation  be a post covid/vaccine triggered? As in one of the organs affected by  MIS-A after covid or vaccine?

MIS as the name suggests is an acute inflammatory condition.

U can check if u have thyroid antibodies present. Then if so, it's an auto-immune condition. What triggered it off, no one really knows. Though some conditions can trigger off thyroid antibody formation.

• Praise 2

55 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

U can check if u have thyroid antibodies present. Then if so, it's an auto-immune condition. What triggered it off, no one really knows. Though some conditions can trigger off thyroid antibody formation.

I will speak to the doc to request for the thyroid antibodies to be included in the following blood test during the next review, if the meds are not working.

Edited by Ender

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Ender said:

Don't know why suddenly like that.  More than a month back just happened. Suddenly i cannot run far, and heart palpitations.

Booster wait till ninth month. With my palpitations ongoing, don't want to add on a heart inflammation to it.😅

did you use to have heart palpitations?

sometimes I will have it but then I realise it is always when I am anxious, stressed up or even insufficient sleep which can be a trigger. do you see that in your case?

Maybe sleeping earlier will help, even if you do not sleep long. At least it worked for me.

3 hours ago, Ender said:

I also

19 hours ago, Ender said:

Thanks.

Take good care.

rest well, don’t stress up .

wish you a speedy recovery .. and then speedy run again.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

anyway after slacking for a while due to moving. Trying to get back into the groove this week. 

Really hate gradients. my old place the circuit is just nice and flat lol. 

I only jog gradients either uphill or downhill. 

No by choice. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1

5 hours ago, Lala81 said:

This paper seems to suggest relationship betweenCovid and autoimmune sytem that trigger htyroid problems..

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214624521000174

• Praise 1