Exercising and losing weight

ODC

i had never tried cooked version before.  [laugh]

to save more time, i am actually very tempted to put yoghurt and my berries into the oat and milk and eat together. but seems damn yucky so i still separate my yoghurt and berries from my oat.

i am trying the oat experiment (3 x per week) to see if it helps to lower my LDL. If can lower by 10%, hosay liao.

no harm trying, but dont expect to change overnight, will take a while for anything to happen.  [thumbsup]

Actually it is perfectly alright to throw everything in and eat together, just dont soak them together overnight. Last time I throw banana, berries, nuts, all mix and eat up the whole bowl, but dont forget I am the demon.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

got so long PCN in singapore? unless u do loops or what.

I went to this event call OneRun 2018 on Sat at Chinese Garden, then I found out actually a good place to run.

I parked my car opp chinese garden MRT, cross the overhead bridge to Chinese Garden Mrt station. behind the station is a PCN leading to chinese garden. Just outside the entrance to the garden, to the right, there is a PCN that runs parallel to the main pavement beside the main road. 

I run on the main pavement from Chinese garden MRT to Lake side MRT (1.5km), turn left and all the way to outside sheng siong before the entrance to AYE (2.2km), turn back to Chinese Garden MRT (3.7km). Total here is 7.4km, to complete 10km, I can turn in to the PCN and take a loop to Lakeside MRT and back to Chinese (3km), or I can go into the Garden and finish the rest of the 3km inside the garden. 

so yah, I think got some loops and not a 1 way 10km, if 1 way 10km I think I die, still need to go back get my car. But good thing is no traffic light to worry and stop,  I just run and run lah!!!.. ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

The other good thing is got toilet, got water, got kopitiam.. ^_^

I went to this event call OneRun 2018 on Sat at Chinese Garden, then I found out actually a good place to run.

I parked my car opp chinese garden MRT, cross the overhead bridge to Chinese Garden Mrt station. behind the station is a PCN leading to chinese garden. Just outside the entrance to the garden, to the right, there is a PCN that runs parallel to the main pavement beside the main road. 

I run on the main pavement from Chinese garden MRT to Lake side MRT (1.5km), turn left and all the way to outside sheng siong before the entrance to AYE (2.2km), turn back to Chinese Garden MRT (3.7km). Total here is 7.4km, to complete 10km, I can turn in to the PCN and take a loop to Lakeside MRT and back to Chinese (3km), or I can go into the Garden and finish the rest of the 3km inside the garden. 

so yah, I think got some loops and not a 1 way 10km, if 1 way 10km I think I die, still need to go back get my car. But good thing is no traffic light to worry and stop,  I just run and run lah!!!.. ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

The other good thing is got toilet, got water, got kopitiam.. ^_^

interesting. I only went to the turtle museum that day, but that carpark is on the other side. not near the MRT.

Those businesses that require FB only to do business ones, will never be able to get my business.. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Actually my FB account is to 'friend' my children....but by the time I create my account, they migrate to IG Liao. Hahahaha

interesting. I only went to the turtle museum that day, but that carpark is on the other side. not near the MRT.

The turtle museum is inside Chinese Garden right? You parked at the temp car park?  a small open air mainly parallel parking one along yuan ching road? That one is the main entrance  (east entrance), the other side behind Chinese Garden MRT station is the side entrance ( west entrance).

There is no direct parking over this side, have to go park opp at the MSCP beside the kopitiam, take a 3 min walk cross the overhead bridge to the MRT station, the walk from the station to the entrance is another 5 min. 

There used to be a few side roads along yuan ching rd, leading into the 2 gardens and jurong park, where we can run, but are all block due to the reconstruction of the water park, and so are all the carparks there gone liao. 

But by end of the year, looks like good place to do some distances, they are finally slowly opening up the place... [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Actually my FB account is to 'friend' my children....but by the time I create my account, they migrate to IG Liao. Hahahaha

My IG only has my 3 kids. I never dare add anyone else because i see ppl can see who and who one on IG. No need to add also can see all the comments..  :huh:  [:/]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

yah lor.

actually once we are control by the device it can get very pek chek when run half way device die.

My last few runs, I went with only my cheap casio stop watch to check timing only, kept everything at home. No HRM, no phone, no strava, no GPS, and I just listen to my body and just run. I actually felt happier running that way. But then i ran a route I am very used to, so I roughly know my pace and distance. [laugh]

KNN I itchy go sign up for the race, so next week start got to adjust some time to do some intervals and longer runs to prepare for it. After the race most likely I will cut back on the runs and spend more time doing resistance training liao.

Actually I started running for fun and total fitness, but it just somehow lost the focus of why I started. So its going to be gym first run 2nd after the race. [thumbsup]

Mayb I will pass the devices to my son, since he doing competitive running. He was telling me about how his coach was training him on HR just yesterday after his private training. ^_^

Bro, before I join the 10x10 run, I just run to clock distance... Don't even know the timing.

With the strava , then I also monitor my running time now.

Has been seeing you guys talking about heart beat, cadence... Do make me thinking should I get a watch with such function.

• Praise 3

Your children never use IG ?

IG got a lot of runners (mostly uncles and aunties), everyday they post their running and tips. Facebook is just to show off expensive holiday. [laugh]

My wife has IG...so I am dragging my feet..

Bro, before I join the 10x10 run, I just run to clock distance... Don't even know the timing.

Has been seeing you guys talking about heart beat, cadence... Do make me thinking should I get a watch with such function.ð¤

Still thinking thinking hard about it.

My hope is to go minimalist....just run with shorts and cap on.

Has been seeing you guys talking about heart beat, cadence... Do make me thinking should I get a watch with such function.

That's only because they make public right ?

Public ones yes can see everything. 

But even private ones, as long as both following the same person, can see all the comments one.

Like my son got a classmate, requested to follow me, because he saw me following my son.  :huh:  [:/]

Just setup an anonymous account to see XMM. [laugh] 

I got think before.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I see you have a few IG.. [sly]  [laugh]

mostly uncle here... Facebook is consider very hip for us liao.. I think @tianmo don't even have a facebook account.

Also raises hand regarding no facebook account. [laugh]
  • Praise 1

I am struggling with my weight now. So far the results are not so great as I expected. I even consulted with a cosmetologist on how to accelerate the process. So now I attend gym 3 times a week +low carb diet +sculpta injections and other procedures. It takes a lot of time but I am not going to give up.

• Dislike 1

Saw this from HWZ.. I don't have a good impression of CSJ, but now he is getting my respect, barefoot runner somemore. Take note he is older than most of us, he is 56.

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/posts/10158057531298849

This picture, I think BF% close to single digit liao or a low 10's, Sibel lean.

37925807_10158057524028849_3799950140219

Yeah isn't this just transition area to bike..
↡ Advertisement