Exercising and losing weight

ODC

Hypersonic

Some people will tell you old liao learn Taichi more powerful. I must admit I also believed in it strongly before.

f8a0d9e48578468ca07ace573b336849.jpg

I saw some youtube on this taichi lady. Her disciples have very bad acting skill. Looks funny how they react when kehna 'hit'  by her/

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

no harm trying, but dont expect to change overnight, will take a while for anything to happen.  [thumbsup]

Actually it is perfectly alright to throw everything in and eat together, just dont soak them together overnight. Last time I throw banana, berries, nuts, all mix and eat up the whole bowl, but dont forget I am the demon.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

been eating 3x per week for around 2 months. next check up is Feb 2019. So the impact, if any, should show up in the blood test.

Some people will tell you old liao learn Taichi more powerful. I must admit I also believed in it strongly before.

f8a0d9e48578468ca07ace573b336849.jpg

the man's reaction is correct. see the position of her hands. she performed a nutcracker on him just 1 sec before the photo was taken.  :XD:

• Praise 1

Ok, my Pace arrived yesterday. Did a 5km test run this late morning. 

Will give some details later, or after another run on thursday.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

My hope is to go minimalist....just run with shorts and cap on.ð

Money saved go buy durains. Hahahaha

You run topless??

Turbocharged

bought the waverider 21 @ $159 over the weekend. the waverider 20 is selling at $129.

found the shoe good from short test hop at the shop. hopefully will also feel good when i run in it.

thanks for your earlier feedback on both brands. 

went for my usual run on the usual route last night.

compared to the asics cumulus 18, it seems to offer slightly more stability. but then i am comparing a new pair to a 2-year old asics. the WR21 is less "cushionly" but not in an uncomfortable way. 

one thing i don't agree with various web reviews is the increased breath-ability of the upper mesh. it feels the same as my past 2 pairs of asics. i don't feel the wind on my feet when i stride. not stuffy though. actually the most breathable pair was the NB (the white with black and red accent model) purchased from e-mart many eons ago.

Overall, quite a good pair of shoe for general running less than 10km i think. weight is 200+g so it is not light like racing flats.

total 6 colour selections of which 2 colours are dedicated for wider width models. Overall colour range is not enticing.

Of the normal range, 1 is chameleon colour with a dark black grey base, 1 red, 1 bright blue and 1 boring black.

The wide range has 1 dark grey and 1 dark blue iirc.

• Praise 2

No scare, no scare, 山中有她、洞中有你。 :a-fun:

You also learnt nutcracker kung fu ?

不论山中林中, 房中床中, 必有魔龙在洞中!!!! ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

30 mins nia. Plan to have more short runs but hopefully a higher weekly mileage.

you guys really heart rate damn steady.

I ran for 46 mins last week. very slow pace but my HR was in red zone for 42 mins out of the 46 lol  [laugh]

For those guys who run with your car key, this one mayb interesting, I got it from decathlon for under 2 bucks, I think is $1.45 or $1.75. The small plastic zip lock bag I got them from daiso very long ago. [laugh] 

Wore this for the past 2 runs with my car key inserted. [thumbsup]  ^_^ 

post-65783-0-48620000-1533094595.jpg

post-65783-0-84657700-1533094613.jpg

post-65783-0-33844900-1533094631.jpg

post-65783-0-62904200-1533094683.jpg

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2

you guys really heart rate damn steady.

I ran for 46 mins last week. very slow pace but my HR was in red zone for 42 mins out of the 46 lol [laugh]

Mine only a snapshot..(finger on pulse). I mostly focus on my breath...long and steady means ok.
  • Praise 1

For those guys who run with your car key, this one mayb interesting, I got it from decathlon for under 2 bucks, I think is $1.45 or $1.75. The small plastic zip lock bag I got them from daiso very long ago. [laugh] 

Wore this for the past 2 runs with my car key inserted. [thumbsup]  ^_^ 

lol i bought my cap on sat, but forgot to bring it for jogging yest lol

• Praise 1

Mine only a snapshot..(finger on pulse). I mostly focus on my breath...long and steady means ok.

↡ Advertisement