ODC

Exercising and losing weight

This morning 6am, AQI dropped below 100. My nose did not sense any smell. Don't know if tomorrow is going to be the same, so 10km done. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

1 hour ago, Ender said:

This morning 6am, AQI dropped below 100. My nose did not sense any smell. Don't know if tomorrow is going to be the same, so 10km done. 

lol 2km for me.

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Ender said:

Me too 😀

• Praise 3

22 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I told my OC that just be prepare, these days we either die from cancer (any form), heart attack or accident.  There is like almost no other alternative. 

And frankly speaking, I am mentally very prepare..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Just do regular screening so can have high chance of early intervention for those things that are of concern. 

Myself, got polyps in intestine. So means I have to do colonoscope more regularly than other people. For prevention and early intervention if necessary. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

14 minutes ago, Ender said:

Just do regular screening so can have high chance of early intervention for those things that are of concern. 

Myself, got polyps in intestine. So means I have to do colonoscope more regularly than other people. For prevention and early intervention if necessary. 

Why did u do the first colonscopy ar? What prompted you.

• Praise 1

47 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Why did u do the first colonscopy ar? What prompted you.

Bleeding in stool. 

So went to see polyclinic. the doc say is pile, but since I over 50s, he highly recommend I go for colonoscopy while doing the rubber banding for piles. Glad that they found polyops early, so now I know I have to do more regular colonoscopy than you guys.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Ender said:

Bleeding in stool. 

So went to see polyclinic. the doc say is pile, but since I over 50s, he highly recommend I go for colonoscopy while doing the rubber banding for piles. Glad that they found polyops early, so now I know I have to do more regular colonoscopy than you guys.

ah i c. Good then. 

Haze situation is good at this moment. Feel like doing another round of run later in the evening, in case it turn bad tomorrow. 

Zzz bummer. My girls flutter kicks are not good. So I bought flippers to let her train her kicking naturally. Cos I can talk until cows come home and it's hard to get her to consistently kick properly. 

But safra pools doesn't allow it other than under their swim school. Apparently public pools also can't.😡

Zzz need to bring to my sis condo pool to use. 😪

24 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Zzz bummer. My girls flutter kicks are not good. So I bought flippers to let her train her kicking naturally. Cos I can talk until cows come home and it's hard to get her to consistently kick properly. 

But safra pools doesn't allow it other than under their swim school. Apparently public pools also can't.😡

Zzz need to bring to my sis condo pool to use. 😪

Tough luck. 

I went swimming this evening too. Trying to relearn freestyle after watching YouTube videos.

18 minutes ago, Aloe111 said:

Tough luck. 

I went swimming this evening too. Trying to relearn freestyle after watching YouTube videos.

Yup I'm also relearning front crawl. But due to trying to teach my girl, not enough practice time on my own. 

After teaching her with not much success today, I did some drills for a short while before have to head home for dinner. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Good to see more runners take up swimming...I myself use swimming as recovery so slow and steady one. Imo better than those recovery runs.💪

3 hours ago, TangoCharlie said:

Good to see more runners take up swimming...I myself use swimming as recovery so slow and steady one. Imo better than those recovery runs.💪

Haha. I cmi for swimming. 

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Haha. Same same. Ask me swim one lap, I say sorry liao. :a-rip:

Edited by Mason016

2 hours ago, Ender said:

1 hour ago, Mason016 said:

Haha. Same same. Ask me swim one lap, I say sorry liao. :a-rip:

Err...no need to be good. Can slowly learn.

Running is lead actor, swimming is calefair.

• Praise 1

I think it's good to cross train to minimize injuries, and perhaps break the monotony of doing just one sport.

Swimming builds upper body strength, complementing running nicely. 

Capture+_2019-09-20-21-57-11.png

Edited by Aloe111
  • Praise 1

i think for guys its really tough to get rid of the tummy as well when it comes with age 😒

↡ Advertisement