Rimowa luggage

joSG

Hypersonic

Do you frequent biz travellers check in hand carry size luggage?

Most of the peeps I know bring it on the plane so they don't have to wait for the luggage after touchdown or worry about it getting lost.

I always carry a Swiss knife with me. So even cabin luggage still have to check in.
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

I always carry a Swiss knife with me. So even cabin luggage still have to check in.

Wah. What kind of biz are you in?

Scary haha

Hypersonic
(edited)

i have an old American Tourister( 20-25 years old keep photo albums now)   and an Echolac brief case (40 years old) now, my late fathers 1 which I keep old stamps .... they really bring memories   

Edited by BanCoe

Turbocharged

i have an old American Tourister( 20-25 years old keep photo albums now)   and an Echolac brief case (40 years old) now, my late fathers 1 which I keep old stamps .... they really bring memories   

Wah, Echolac is damn old school man, but that was the briefcase benchmark setter back in the day.

Anyway, all this talk about Rimowa got me searching and I gagged at the price. Sounds like the Rolls Royce of luggage bags, would love to have it but probably best just to appreciate from afar in my case.

Hypersonic

I just shrink wrap ( also called pellet film)  my bags before travelling, I keep a roll handy at home and also whilst travelling (avoids any theft or damage too or itchy hands trying to open it or even bed bugs from entering the bags) Its a size of small toilet roll only and about $4/- sold at hardware shops, of course they got wider ones too but this small one is really handy whilst travelling , can use it for anything imaginable, Airports also provide this service @ $10/-  per bag lagi more expensive    

Wah, Echolac is damn old school man, but that was the briefcase benchmark setter back in the day.

Anyway, all this talk about Rimowa got me searching and I gagged at the price. Sounds like the Rolls Royce of luggage bags, would love to have it but probably best just to appreciate from afar in my case.

Back then there was another Jepun one called A C E 

post-157298-0-89712100-1562208031.png

• Praise 1

I just shrink wrap ( also called pellet film)  my bags before travelling, I keep a roll handy at home and also whilst travelling (avoids any theft or damage too or itchy hands trying to open it or even bed bugs from entering the bags) Its a size of small toilet roll only and about $4/- sold at hardware shops, of course they got wider ones too but this small one is really handy whilst travelling , can use it for anything imaginable, Airports also provide this service @ $10/-  per bag lagi more expensive    

post-94663-0-21633500-1562209902_thumb.jpg

Got this ACE briefcase for 40SGD [:p]

Hypersonic

Brand new izzit?? 

Lost touch with this brand now..... this kind of styling was the rave back in the 90's with the "Cartier type"  (usually in the dark red/maroon) colours with many fakes around back then too from Thailand  [laugh]     

attachicon.gifbriefcase.jpg

Got this ACE briefcase for 40SGD [:p]

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

My very first Samsonite about 30 years old i also keeping.  :grin:

• Praise 3

This wrapper looks kinky...

Pls cum clean where u kope from?

• Praise 4

Brand new izzit??

Lost touch with this brand now..... this kind of styling was the rave back in the 90's with the "Cartier type" (usually in the dark red/maroon) colours with many fakes around back then too from Thailand [laugh]

Second hand shop in Japan. 2nd Street By Jumble

wah sei......u going for that 'Minister of Finance' look?

Don't know why but I like the styling. Hence I bought it
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

This wrapper looks kinky...

Pls cum clean where u kope from?

@carbon82 teach me ..... safety 1st mah Edited by BanCoe

Brother, now people really know your age liao.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Brother, now people really know your age liao.

Ha ha .... I know you now newly minted Merdeka and me is Pioneer
  • Praise 3

The gods must be crazy. Me not merdeka get leh.  :a-whiteflag:  :a-noway:  :a-aggressive:  :a-SOS:  :a-confused:

Ha ha .... I know you now newly minted Merdeka and me is Pioneer

Hypersonic

The gods must be crazy. Me not merdeka get leh. :a-whiteflag::a-noway::a-aggressive::a-SOS::a-confused:

Now U n me wait for COE Gen card , by that time all the bags biodegrade already
  • Praise 3