Half-Leather seats for new Honda Fit 2017

Sunset73

Look at the locally fitted leather seats of this 1+ year old Mitsubshi Attrage - lots of folds.

These low end locally fitted leather are very thin and the average price of $1,000 does not justify for such low quality, most of which are leather imported form China and cannot last in this hot local climate.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=690573&DL=3052

1 year + locally fitted leather seats of Mitsubishi Attrage

attachicon.gifattrage.jpg

5 years old BMW 520i

attachicon.gifbmw.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the leather in the Attrage are factory-fitted, as stated in the sales agreement I received for my car, albeit they are of lower quality, justified by the price of the car when compared to the 520i.

One interesting fact for the Attrage is that only the seating surfaces are covered in leather, the other parts of the seats (behind the seat, seatback pocket etc.) are covered in vinyl-like material. Good way to save cost.

↡ Advertisement

Problem with Singapore is, if leather seat option cost say...$1000 more from factory, in Singapore...after taxes would cost more than double .

So most AD or PI choose to wrap leather seats or fit a lot of accessories locally

Dear all,

Just committed to a new Honda Fit 1.3 (PI Model) yesterday. Leather seats were not included in the package so I need to source for my own outside. Any recommended shops with good workmanship yet not too pricey?

Thanks!

Innova Pte Ltd. check this one.