COE Bidding – 2nd Round of May 2018

Carbon82

the last 2 rounds, by this time already have 300-400 bids for $1. but till now, still <20 bids. so i think this time the COE will be low.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

the last 2 rounds, by this time already have 300-400 bids for $1. but till now, still <20 bids. so i think this time the COE will be low.

Hopefully hopefully!

Had booked a new ride from PI (3 bids for them to secure, May 2nd round and month of June).

Another PI said after July, some model won't be allowed to be imported to Singapore. So they try to clear stock, is it true?  :a-confused:

I don't think so leh, just trying to push his stock to us???

Edited by Dj_han

Supersonic

Hopefully hopefully!

Had booked a new ride from PI (3 bids for them to secure, May 2nd round and month of June).

Another PI said after July, some model won't be allowed to be imported to Singapore. So they try to clear stock, is it true? :a-confused:

I believe is sales talk.

Supersonic
(edited)

Hopefully hopefully!

Another PI said after July, some model won't be allowed to be imported to Singapore. So they try to clear stock, is it true? :a-confused:

Ask them to be specific what are those some models so that the more knowledgeable bros here can advise true or not. But since you have placed your booking and it is a fair price, just move on and wait for the arrival of your happiness. Edited by Ct3833

Hope you get your COE this Wed. Or else you will be hanging around for the next saga of COE Bidding – 1st Round of June 2018 :)

No lah, I think it just means that for this round, there are not so many people trying their luck with low bids! All the serious bidding is only done from 3pm onwards.

Neutral Newbie

Ask them to be specific what are those some models so that the more knowledgeable bros here can advise true or not. But since you have placed your booking and it is a fair price, just move on and wait for the arrival of your happiness.

The PI mentioned some models like Honda Fit will not be allowed to be imported.

Back of my mind i was thinking, that is a popular model, how could it be??? Must be sales talk haha

Supersonic

The PI mentioned some models like Honda Fit will not be allowed to be imported.

Back of my mind i was thinking, that is a popular model, how could it be??? Must be sales talk haha

Cannot import means they can close shop already.

I think they will sell at higher prices instead.

All sales talk.

(edited)

I think this is not true. Since I started following the bidding last Sept, I have never see >100 bids up to Wednesday morning, so cannot be 300-400 bids on Tuesday. Probably you mixed up..

Edit: I am referring to Cat. A, B and E only, motorcycle do see >100 bids like now..

Edited by JQ01
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Cannot import means they can close shop already.

I think they will sell at higher prices instead.

All sales talk.

Same thoughts here. Either they want to clear stock or set a higher price after July. 

Can anyone explain regarding the "COE rebate at 30k". Does it mean if the final bidding price is 30k, the PI will rebate a certain amount to the buyer?

My prediction won't be that low anyway, at least won't hit over 40k. 

Supercharged

Same thoughts here. Either they want to clear stock or set a higher price after July. 

Can anyone explain regarding the "COE rebate at 30k". Does it mean if the final bidding price is 30k, the PI will rebate a certain amount to the buyer?

My prediction won't be that low anyway, at least won't hit over 40k. 

If at closing, the price is $29,999, PI will give you back $1.00.

If $30k or more, rebate nothing.

Neutral Newbie

If at closing, the price is $29,999, PI will give you back $1.00.

If $30k or more, rebate nothing.

Thanks for the explanation  [nod] 

With the trend now, it as good as "put for fun" :a-fun:  

Supercharged

COE bidding is so interesting..

maybe I should be bookie now and collect betting. proceed will go to charity hahhaha joking only.

Up (each bet sgd10)

down (each bet sgd10)

draw (each bet sgd10)

up within 1k (each bet sgd10)

down within 1k (each bet sgd10)

up within 2k (each bet sgd10)

down within 2k (each bet sgd10)

up above 2k (each bet sgd10)

down above 2k (each bet sgd10)

Supercharged

Thanks for the explanation  [nod] 

With the trend now, it as good as "put for fun" :a-fun:  

No lah. cannot say like that.

Never say never. Anything is possible.

If they put rebate at $10k and freak coe really crashed to $15k, the buyers can only bang spider while sellers celebrate.

[laugh]

Seller that put rebate at $30k or $32k are more professional company than those that put $20k or even $25k.

If they put rebate at $10k and freak coe really crashed to $15k, the buyers can only bang spider while sellers celebrate.

[laugh]

Seller that put rebate at $30k or $32k are more professional company than those that put $20k or even $25k.

That is why ppls still can bet $1 for TOTO. Never say never but what is the probability? We all can tell.

Neutral Newbie

[laugh]

Swee, then my PI still consider professional [nod] .

The SE hopes that the COE will go down too, I believe that will increase their profit margin too haha. Don't really mind to let them earn if service is good  [thumbsup]

Hopefully hopefully!

Another PI said after July, some model won't be allowed to be imported to Singapore. So they try to clear stock, is it true?  :a-confused:

Hey there, I also committed to a new ride from PI. Hoping today can secure COE also.

All the best for your COE bidding later!

Supersonic

Hey there, I also committed to a new ride from PI. Hoping today can secure COE also.

All the best for your COE bidding later!

So fast another round of coe bidding?! Lol.

↡ Advertisement