2018 / 2019 5th Generation Audi A6 (C8)

Carbon82

2 minutes ago, Passion said:

Hahaha.. this one not final selling price wor.. 

I think the final price is more or less there. If you want actual price, have to contact SE. 

2 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

I think the final price is more or less there. If you want actual price, have to contact SE. 

Roger that bro

Supersonic
12 hours ago, Passion said:

Anybody know what’s the selling price of the base A6? Tried looking for it but couldn’t find any indication. Also, how does the trade in booster work? Thinking of getting one but need to make sure the price is within my range. Don’t want to call up dealer though I know one as I do not wish to entertain they “brainwash” in case I got brainwash🤣

Base model u shld be looking at around 185-195k nett

12 hours ago, Soya said:

Base model u shld be looking at around 185-195k nett

This is before or after their so call trade in booster? If it’s before, damn good deal I feel. 

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, Passion said:

This is before or after their so call trade in booster? If it’s before, damn good deal I feel. 

Shld be nett price after all the trade in booster gimmicks. Final price depends on your nego skills

Word of advice: Don't trade in. Sell it yourself. The price gets more opaque n less room to wriggle. PA is aggressive to meet new car sales target n less hung up abt taking in your old car unlike C&C who has to feed lowball trade ins to Republic Auto to get a second bite of the cherry

6 minutes ago, Soya said:

Shld be nett price after all the trade in booster gimmicks. Final price depends on your nego skills

Word of advice: Don't trade in. Sell it yourself. The price gets more opaque n less room to wriggle. PA is aggressive to meet new car sales target n less hung up abt taking in your old car unlike C&C who has to feed lowball trade ins to Republic Auto to get a second bite of the cherry

I doubt anyone will want to buy my used car. With the price, they can get new Japanese sedan like Mazda 6 or what. 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:36 AM, blurfonz said:

You got the 3L one? 

wanna join our whatsapp group? We have quite a few C8 owners in now 🙂 hit me if u would love to! 

Hi there, any active Audi owners forum around? I used to be active in VAG but nowadays it seems it has quieten down a lot.  

Hi all,

im also looking to get the C8 A6. A few questions I’m curious:-

- Should get the 245 HP or the 190 HP variant? Seems like only difference is the power, rims and rear disc brakes (ventilated)

- Can the 245 be ‘MTMed’ further? 
- Can the black appearance be done aftermarket? I don’t wish to indent and have to wait

- Can someone PM their deals if it’s not too private? 

Thanks! 

On 7/13/2020 at 9:13 AM, Passion said:

Anybody know what’s the selling price of the base A6? Tried looking for it but couldn’t find any indication. Also, how does the trade in booster work? Thinking of getting one but need to make sure the price is within my range. Don’t want to call up dealer though I know one as I do not wish to entertain they “brainwash” in case I got brainwash🤣

Audi selling their demo &display units now, quick go and enquire :

https://www.audi.com.sg/sg/web/en/models/car_promotions/aug-1.html?csref=dsp:PHD:da:2010SPHTransAdsLT:c:SPH:SPH:p~Promotion:fn~TransAds

1406271246_Capture006.thumb.JPG.c17735e3bdc6266985b8f6abc77eb70d.JPG

9 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Enquired from the sales before this. They are quite greedy to ask for high $21xxxx for the base A6. Said come with full equipment spec but OMV is around $44k or so. With this kind of price, their margin is close to $90k. I will go for 5 series with this kind of price tag. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
4 hours ago, Passion said:

Enquired from the sales before this. They are quite greedy to ask for high $21xxxx for the base A6. Said come with full equipment spec but OMV is around $44k or so. With this kind of price, their margin is close to $90k. I will go for 5 series with this kind of price tag. 

Onli problem is, PML lagi greedy.....

• Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Soya said:

Onli problem is, PML lagi greedy.....

5 series OMV is 51k. And selling around same price as A6. So 5 series profit won’t be as high as A6.

On 8/3/2020 at 6:09 AM, Passion said:

I went to try their online sale, the effective price Is $205k. I’m actually quite tempted.  Too bad no more of the 245hp mid range A6. But test drove it 3 times, it’s more refined and much quieter than my E250. 

22 hours ago, Passion said:

5 series OMV is 51k. And selling around same price as A6. So 5 series profit won’t be as high as A6.

Also test drove the 520i. Drive wise it’s nice but the interior is a total let down.  Net price around $220k. If go for the 520i M, around $227k nett.

43 minutes ago, F10_Blackhawk said:

I went to try their online sale, the effective price Is $205k. I’m actually quite tempted.  Too bad no more of the 245hp mid range A6. But test drove it 3 times, it’s more refined and much quieter than my E250. 

When is this price?

↡ Advertisement