2018 / 2019 5th Generation Audi A6 (C8)

Carbon82

13 hours ago, Passion said:

When is this price?

Hi, I registered in the online showroom On Monday and immediately saw the price. Just need to key in some personal data, Eg HP as they need to sent an OTP. This part is unnecessary imo....maybe they just wish to capture our data but at least I know the nett effective price. 

• Praise 1

From my WhatsApp group, the base spec A6 were going for $189,999 and were snapped up instantly. Left with the fully spec A6 for $199,999. This was what they enquired with their respective SE.

So there were some lucky dudes who got the C8 A6 at a very attractive price.

• Praise 1

42 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

From my WhatsApp group, the base spec A6 were going for $189,999 and were snapped up instantly. Left with the fully spec A6 for $199,999. This was what they enquired with their respective SE.

So there were some lucky dudes who got the C8 A6 at a very attractive price.

$189999 is a damn good price! 

Supersonic

Last year, PA had a few Patek Philippe event 245bhp C8 going at 199k

Wait for Oct-Dec onwards, sure got lelong sale coming up as PA is very aggressive in meeting sales targets (which I'm sure is far lagging this year so far)

Screenshot_20200805-210708_Drive.jpg

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Soya said:

Last year, PA had a few Patek Philippe event 245bhp C8 going at 199k

Wait for Oct-Dec onwards, sure got lelong sale coming up as PA is very aggressive in meeting sales targets (which I'm sure is far lagging this year so far)

Screenshot_20200805-210708_Drive.jpg

Nice! Will wait for end year sale. Need to change out my ride as family expanding! 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, any WhatsApp group for the A6 C8? I just bought the 2l version and would love to chat with some fellow owners and perhaps learn a thing or 2 about our rides! 

Anyone can add me PM me here! 

Thank you! 

On 8/29/2021 at 11:52 PM, KlarksonKightly said:

@F10_Blackhawk Can I ask if 220k is PML price? Did not know that they are willing to go down so low from list price. Thanks.

they just went down to 209.

• Praise 1

This new A6 C8 is quite nice and price ok compared to the other 2 Germans marque. 

But it is letdown by lack of some basic safety features like blind spot monitoring and also ACC....a pity that the interior is beautiful.

Whats the disc or simi ot for the a6.

I see the omv like quite low though. Hee. So i thought should be alot of room for disc 

Pai sei ah. See this thread no active long. Hee. 

Am looking at a6 and 5er. My w213 is aging gracefully. Hee. 5.5yrs leow. Tink in a couple of mths time need to change out..

And yeah likely still like a sedan over the suv.

1 hour ago, Spurman said:

Pai sei ah. See this thread no active long. Hee. 

Am looking at a6 and 5er. My w213 is aging gracefully. Hee. 5.5yrs leow. Tink in a couple of mths time need to change out..

And yeah likely still like a sedan over the suv.

not considering new e class since you already driving  older E class?😁 heard  bmw  isfor sporty driving, audi for tech

hearsay also mercedes should be the least problematic compared to bmw and audi also.

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

not considering new e class since you already driving  older E class?😁 heard  bmw  isfor sporty driving, audi for tech

hearsay also mercedes should be the least problematic compared to bmw and audi also.

Like no change mah. Its 2017 e class. Current r i facelifted nia. Hee.

This w213 served me well indeed. 170000kms. 5.5yrs. Hee. 

But i tink almost time to change. Backside itchy. New e class prob 2024. By time by ride 7.5yrs. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1