New Electricity Service providers

Sdf4786k

I signed with them

Thanks bro. What made you sign with them?

I find them not bad. No deposit, same bill as SP, rebate when use Everyday card and can earn link points. Not the cheapest though.

U sign which package at roadshow? What freebies u got?

↡ Advertisement

Thanks bro. What made you sign with them?

I find them not bad. No deposit, same bill as SP, rebate when use Everyday card and can earn link points. Not the cheapest though.

U sign which package at roadshow? What freebies u got?

The primary criteria was integrated billing. I have personal reasons to do this. So this limits the choices I have. Among the few choices, I was looking at price. Lowest among the ones with integrated billing. I then signed up for the plan with 1 month free and also had referral rebate $20. I signed up for 3 years fixed price. Signed up online. Save hassle of going to roadshow

The primary criteria was integrated billing. I have personal reasons to do this. So this limits the choices I have. Among the few choices, I was looking at price. Lowest among the ones with integrated billing. I then signed up for the plan with 1 month free and also had referral rebate $20. I signed up for 3 years fixed price. Signed up online. Save hassle of going to roadshow

Oh yes I prefer integrated billing too.

Thanks for info!

Yes it got approved on 9 March finally ..... now they want me to take meter readings for next few days

oic.. but i guess will be approved eventually

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

will the rate goes up and down like housing loan rate? why need to secure fixed rate for years?

yes, tariff is announced quarterly by SP 

post-7510-0-15623700-1552271517_thumb.png

will the rate goes up and down like housing loan rate? why need to secure fixed rate for years?

You aren't the one paying for electricity at home?

Yes. If you do your homework, you will know why it makes sense to sign fixed with certain retailers.

Fixed is easier to monitor, the tariff stays the same every month for 2-3 years.

Turbocharged

i read that for electrictiy, off peak is from 7am to 7pm while peak is from 7pm to 7am. so if you only use more electricity during night time (which most people do) then the rate of offpeak and peak is not really worth it. 

Should be the opposite. At night should be off-peak. Pacific light is offering this plan.

Peak period (7.00am to 11.00pm)

Off-peak period (11.00pm to 7.00am)

Should be the opposite. At night should be off-peak. Pacific light is offering this plan.

Peak period (7.00am to 11.00pm)

Off-peak period (11.00pm to 7.00am)

ok thanks. then i must have read wrongly. ops.... 

Twincharged

anyone got tuas power referral?

Pm you liow.... Not mine but friend's... He was hoping I sign up with tuaspower... But I chose sembcorp.