New Electricity Service providers

Sdf4786k

Just now, Voodooman said:

If I am wrong, don't blanket party me hor.

Disclaimer: opinion expressed herewith are solely mine and should not be construed as anything other than KCSS.  😂😂😂

You should learn from mama jo on Tiktok

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Currently, China factories have loss a lot of orders.  There will be a number of trade delegations going overseas to catch up on the loss order.

There might not be a surge in demand in Q1 & Q2 2023

Historically, oil seldom stays at above US$100 for prolonged period of time. 

The last time it encourages shale and also it makes renewable projects easier to get off the ground. 

• Praise 2

Bros 

what happens when your contract is up?

do you pay SP rates or ?

I'm due in a few months but I’m not keen to sign a very long contract….

thanks 

18 minutes ago, therock said:

Bros 

what happens when your contract is up?

do you pay SP rates or ?

I'm due in a few months but I’m not keen to sign a very long contract….

thanks 

I think auto revert back to SP. Mine also left 2-3 months of cheap rates. ☹️

30 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

My senoko power plan also expire next month but current renew plan like bo hua leh all >30c/kwh, i thought now tarriff below 30c?

Including GST, SP tariff is 31.27 cents.

Even want to renew, not more than 12 months 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Including GST, SP tariff is 31.27 cents.

Even want to renew, not more than 12 months 

Thanks for the insight bro, yalor going to renew senoko 1% Discount-off-Tariff 12 mths plan, at least this plan tag to tarriff cos i feel tariff rate will continue to drop in near future.

• Praise 3

logically, all the elements are there to see oil price crashing down again to 2016 levels, even with the current Russia crisis.

with so many renewables coming on stream at record pace, it should crash even further.

But there's something kelong going on in the market that prevents this. 

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Karoon said:

logically, all the elements are there to see oil price crashing down again to 2016 levels, even with the current Russia crisis.

with so many renewables coming on stream at record pace, it should crash even further.

But there's something kelong going on in the market that prevents this. 

There are no enough competitors in the market.  Maybe go back to SP for a time being.

• Praise 1

29 minutes ago, Ghgan said:

There are no enough competitors in the market.  Maybe go back to SP for a time being.

There are more than 6 retailers in our small electricity market, don't think it is due to lack of retail competition. 

On 1/16/2023 at 2:43 PM, Victor68 said:

I was told now SP rate is lower than all these private retailers. How true is this?

Not true lah. SP is floating, retailers offering fixed mostly. Not apple to apple. Retailers will be stupid to offer floating tariff higher than SP, who will sign?

• Praise 1

29 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

There are more than 6 retailers in our small electricity market, don't think it is due to lack of retail competition. 

Not true lah. SP is floating, retailers offering fixed mostly. Not apple to apple. Retailers will be stupid to offer floating tariff higher than SP, who will sign?

The remaining 6 retailers have their own power generating plant as compare to 5-6 years ago where there are small retailers who do not have power generating plant and are able to provide more competitive rates. Similar to our local telco, we have the 4 big telco and the mobile virtual network operators that compete on the small mobile market, the MVNO help bring the cost of mobile plan down for consumer.

Edited by Ghgan
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1