New Electricity Service providers

Sdf4786k

Wah this fella is the worse of them all. Die die dun wanna close down but wanna pick customer.

BTW, they settled their insurance issue or not? Dun later come pretend to ipo again and take advantage of retail buyers. heng got whistleblower come save us

Edited by ToyotaShuttle
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Didu said:

Our venerable Mdm Ho has don't know how many moons ago suggested the little red dot to embark on nuclear tech. If someone had listened, we might be in a better shape today.  😁

listen to that clown? we might all be dead of radiation exposure.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

27 minutes ago, Didu said:

Our venerable Mdm Ho has don't know how many moons ago suggested the little red dot to embark on nuclear tech. If someone had listened, we might be in a better shape today.  😁

Sorry bro, I don't agree with going nuclear... the dangers of any accident will wipe out our entire island and more...  I rather cut our electricity usage and find other means to reduce consumption / generate more power...

• Praise 5

19 minutes ago, therock said:

Sorry bro, I don't agree with going nuclear... the dangers of any accident will wipe out our entire island and more...  I rather cut our electricity usage and find other means to reduce consumption / generate more power...

Put it on a ship - any sign of danger sail it to the middle of Pacific and scuttle it! 

• Haha! 3

Need to cancel my contract and start a new contract with the new address. If i want to get a reimbursement of the Early Termination Fee, need to sign back a new contract which covers until the original contract end date. Which has like 12.5 months more. Not great timing, cos if it's <1 year then i can just sign a 1year contract. But now I need to sign 2 years. And the rates just spiked.

Edited by Lala81
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Need to cancel my contract and start a new contract with the new address. If i want to get a reimbursement of the Early Termination Fee, need to sign back a new contract which covers until the original contract end date. Which has like 12.5 months more. Not great timing, cos if it's <1 year then i can just sign a 1year contract. But now I need to sign 2 years. And the rates just spiked.

Check whether you can your existing contract to new address 

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Check whether you can your existing contract to new address 

cannot. I believe from my earlier research few years ago, all don't allow.

Edited by Lala81
  • Shocked 1

10 hours ago, Lala81 said:

you can port over to new address leh.

10 hours ago, Lala81 said:

cannot. I believe from my earlier research few years ago, all don't allow.

your research is kinda wrong. i ported on ohm before. can't say i have done research for all.

which one are you using?

16 minutes ago, RadX said:

@Kopites they not exiting but removing the high users....which to me is also wrong liao

When there is a pie to be shared everyone happily jumped in. When left only crumbs on the table everyone just walk away.  

It leave so many helpless subscribers high and dry. The saddening part is no sight nor noise from the top decision maker (Energy Market Authority EMA)

Haiz. 😓 By product of an Open Electricity Market.

• Praise 5

Shouldn't the spike in fuel pricing already factored into the offered variable rate?

Fixed rate subscriber shouldn't not be penalised at all. If a company can without any consequences pull the plug anytimes than what is the safe guard for end user? Or in conspiracy theory from start it wasn't for the benefit of end-user as claimed at all but more for the pockets of a few lucky people(corporations).

It reflected badly on our regulating body. Haiz.

• Praise 4

8 minutes ago, Kopites said:

When there is a pie to be shared everyone happily jumped in. When left only crumbs on the table everyone just walk away.  

It leave so many helpless subscribers high and dry. The saddening part is no sight nor noise from the top decision maker (Energy Market Authority EMA)

Haiz. 😓 By product of an Open Electricity Market.

We don't have consumer protection.

1 minute ago, Kopites said:

Shouldn't the spike in fuel pricing already factored into the offered variable rate?

Fixed rate subscriber shouldn't not be penalised at all. If a company can without any consequences pull the plug anytimes than what is the safe guard for end user? Or in conspiracy theory from start it wasn't for the benefit of end-user as claimed at all but more for the pockets of a few lucky people(corporations).

It reflected badly on our regulating body. Haiz.

No one can predict a spike.

For those who don't have their own power plant, it is cheaper to exit than hedge against price spike.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1