2014 toyota triplets: Voxy / Noah / Esquire

Petamore

Anyway certain brands certain model of the cars, sometimes also difficult to get the parts, even from the AD.

Yes, but at least you will not incur the wrath of your wife as blame game is common when shot happens. That is why I always advise to get wife's consensus if you are to get a vw ride, to avoid any blame being put on the decision maker as always. Sorry I am assuming a wife in the picture, else this point is not valid.

Anyway, go ahead if you are really very keen on the ride. You will enjoy a ride more when you are passionate about it, and remember to build real relationship with current owners to get timely support when the need arises.

↡ Advertisement

Anyway, go ahead if you are really very keen on the ride. You will enjoy a ride more when you are passionate about it, and remember to build real relationship with current owners to get timely support when the need arises.

I like your choice of word :D

I like your choice of word :D

I don't like to beat around the bush lah.

At least with a vw ride, you can still know where to bang table. With PI, you might not even get a table to bang if something goes wrong. If we are to bank on fellow drummers to help o. potential issues, better start early to get real support from beginning and not when your backside ganna burn already. The hero might not be so knowledgeable after all, or no time to help you due to more pressing matters to attend to. So don't anyhow accuse that I only discourage people to buy from PI hor.

I don't like to beat around the bush lah.

At least with a vw ride, you can still know where to bang table. With PI, you might not even get a table to bang if something goes wrong. If we are to bank on fellow drummers to help o. potential issues, better start early to get real support from beginning and not when your backside ganna burn already. The hero might not be so knowledgeable after all, or no time to help you due to more pressing matters to attend to. So don't anyhow accuse that I only discourage people to buy from PI hor.

Why so jumpy? Where did I ever make any accusation .....

I'm just amused you used 'when' - like its a given. "if" will be more appropriate. [:)]

• Praise 1

Why so jumpy? Where did I ever make any accusation .....

I'm just amused you used 'when' - like its a given. "if" will be more appropriate. [:)]

Ok pardon me for that.

Wah... like that also can incur the wrath of ur wife?

Heng, my wife and I dun play the blame game. We just solve the problem. Because we know the two of us together are more impt that car breakdown.

Yes, but at least you will not incur the wrath of your wife as blame game is common when shot happens. That is why I always advise to get wife's consensus if you are to get a vw ride, to avoid any blame being put on the decision maker as always. Sorry I am assuming a wife in the picture, else this point is not valid.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Wise of word! Later buy wrong car, cfo will start nagging non stop.

Supersonic

Please search before you start a new thread.

Move thread to Japanese car section?

Looks weird here.

Can join their Triplet facebook group and they should be able to share more information about the differences......Mostly is the exerior look and minor interior differences.