Decathlon Singapore

StreetFight3r

Their taobao store got sell down jacket

I donno is it any good

But cheaper than sg even after shipping

Cheap and good!  Look at the specs (suitable for temperature X to Y etc), esp ski jackets.

I have a few (for wify, kiddo etc) bought in China.  In fact my jacket is too warm at -5!  Over-speced and meant for -15 degrees.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

i went to an event which they organized for staff and public

wah got many expats with their families among the staff

:o  [dizzy]

Their stuff good for beginners but if you want to take your interest in the particular sport a bit further, you need to shop elsewhere.

Agree. Also good for parents with young kids to shop there. If you dunno whether your kids will take up to a sport and dont wanna splurge much yet then this is to go to place for sport equipment and sportswear.

Supersonic

What is the place now that this new store is taking over?

I dont remember seeing a building at the Kallang MacD area le, i only know there is MacD, KFC and long beach building.

Hypersonic

Bedok I see quite good crowd always

City Square ..... I dont know, never been to it  

I foresee the stores in Bedok and City Square to close down.

.... in time to come maybe they will start selling toys too?? who knows.... then it pulls in both the parents and kids too

Agree. Also good for parents with young kids to shop there. If you dunno whether your kids will take up to a sport and dont wanna splurge much yet then this is to go to place for sport equipment and sportswear.

Supersonic

Bedok I see quite good crowd always

City Square ..... I dont know, never been to it  

Bedok chai chee outlet never go there see look before, city square seems many people inside but dont know how many people are buying la.

Hypersonic

I guess they are doing quietly well, they dont advertise much if at all and they sell mostly China stuff unbranded or with their own branding and thats the way to go; service is quite good ; Packaging minimal which is good (at the check out) 

Sometimes we are so used to the plastic carrier bag concept here; it feels odd/like withdrawal... walking out carrying stuff; like walk out without paying  [:|]  

Bedok chai chee outlet never go there see look before, city square seems many people inside but dont know how many people are buying la.

• Praise 4

Supersonic

Do they sell winter wear? Anyone knows?

Maybe they are selling something like wind breaker type?

• Praise 1

【迪卡侬 羽绒服男短款加厚保暖大码冬季户外休闲运动宽松正品FOR2】http://m.tb.cn/h.WAcel7q 点击链接,再选择浏览器打开;或复制这条信息¥bDPm0vgePTw¥后打开

Twincharged

not really winter wear ... but I would say more for winter sports.

they even have equestrian boots !!

• Praise 1

I like their sports socks & towel. Cheap & good. If you are not brand conscious, they do have very reasonably priced sports attire available.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Once Kallang outlet opens, the crowds of the current two may move to there.

Next to MacD/long beach? Over there have new building?

It's brand new being constructed. I think they can do this because of the tie-up with SportsSG

Supersonic

It's brand new being constructed. I think they can do this because of the tie-up with SportsSG

I think it takes over the area where the Singapore Sports Council is currently.

↡ Advertisement