2019 7th Generation BMW 3 Series (G20 / G21)

Carbon82

28 minutes ago, Spring said:

Think u missing the point altogether.

No one is disputing that IL6 or large cc cars are great but the situation has changed not cos of manufacturers nor consumer preference/choice but cos of environment laws, BS or otherwise. So we have to adjust to this change like it or not just like many other things in life.

If we still continue to beat our chests and hanker for the good old days then we will be left behind as the World moves on. This is an advice coming from an old man like me who is not always receptive to change as well.

Coding off the ASS is a moot point cos like u, I feel it's BS that ASS can really help the environment but unlike u, I accept that this is what the World of today wants and so like it or not, I accept it albeit reluctantly.

I get your point that we need to be receptive to change.  That's why i have been saying EV works fine in Singapore especially for high mileage ppl.

On the other hand, large displacement will stay for the time being until EV/something more efficient for long distance drive catch up. 

Large displacement more efficient than small displacement over long haul drive especially on Autobahn.  For Singapore, 318 is enough.

ASS is sure a pain i would get rid of it permanently.  Not accepting what the World want does not mean that not moving with time.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Anyone with the 330i on M Adaptive Suspension? How does that feel?

Also it seems like 330i M Sport models have some sort of active exhaust enhancement, because if you put them into Sport+ mode they'll go cracklepop...

7 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

this is same like E46 LCI 318 two litre four pot but got this one got twin power turbo[drivingcar]

seems more powderful than my M310iED xDrive leh :a-good:

wow.. add JB4 and save 30K ..from a 320 ?

If its just detune and no engine bin downgrade would be sweet. But if the compression ratio and gear ratio is also change then may need to reconsider.

• Praise 1

21 hours ago, Wt_know said:

like it or not 

< 1.5L turbo is normal car

1.5L turbo is performance car

2.0L turbo is M and AMG car

huat ah!

u are right!! next c63 is 2l turbo + electric engine

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

wow.. add JB4 and save 30K ..from a 320 ?

If its just detune and no engine bin downgrade would be sweet. But if the compression ratio and gear ratio is also change then may need to reconsider.

in Sillypore actually 500cc engine good enough liao

200m one traffic light :a-happy:

22 hours ago, Wt_know said:

like it or not 

< 1.5L turbo is normal car

1.5L turbo is performance car

2.0L turbo is M and AMG car

huat ah!

And all the engines break and need to be scrapped @ 150k km. Tougher and tougher for automakers to sustain the business, so they need to make engine smaller and FI and die faster. 

On 1/17/2020 at 4:59 PM, inlinesix said:

How fast can you drive in Singapore?

Is does not matter if not allowed to drive fast.   Can give others the impression that  the car go very fast based on specs,  the owner already feel song🤣

Twincharged
On 5/6/2020 at 8:42 PM, Inlinefour said:

how come D5 don't have teksi sound one 🤔🤔🤔

In fact the f30 2.0t Petrol sounds like diesel if u don’t drive it hard 

• Haha! 1

the sound is not caused by "diesel" , its because of high compression.

mazda because of high compression also sound like "diesel"

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1