2019 7th Generation BMW 3 Series (G20 / G21)

Carbon82

On 2/22/2020 at 8:19 PM, Livealoud said:

Is there a WhatsApp or user group? Just got my g20. 

Can g30 join? +10 only not alot.

• Haha! 1

The face ruined everything. [:(]

New 2021 BMW M3 Looks Like It Could Sneeze Its Lungs Out On The ‘Ring 

2021-BMW-M3-17.webp

2021-bmw-m3-sedan-17.jpg

Similar in styling to the one worn by the latest 4-Series Coupe (and to be shared with the M4), the controversial feature, which occupies a massive chunk of the front end, from hood to apron and from headlight to headlight, is flanked on the lower part of the bumper by two additional large air intakes.

We can see two more cutouts in front of the wheels, which probably serve as extra cooling for the brakes, and a sculpted rear bumper that ends with an aggressively styled diffuser that incorporates the rounded quad exhaust pipes. Other defining visual features of the car include the bulging fenders, a thin boot lid spoiler, bigger side skirts, model-specific wheels and plenty of M badges.

• Praise 7
  • Sad 1

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a33587012/bmw-teases-m3-wagon/

image.png.5af7464703d2dc6ca887f0cbdb3a82fa.png

BMW teases the M3 Touring wagon on Instagram.

The wagon will likely get the same powerplant and gigantic kidney grille that are coming to the 2021 M3 sedan.

The M3 sedan will be unveiled next month. No word on when the wagon will be shown off.

As expected, BMW has confirmed to Road & Track that the M3 Touring will not be coming to the United States.

Sometimes the stars align for fans of wagons. Today that happened, with BMW teasing the M3 Touring on its BMW M Instagram account. The German automaker posted two words in addition to the usual hashtags: Mic Drop.

The M3 Touring teaser gives us a look at the wagon's exhaust and diffuser that set it apart from the 3-series Touring. The issue is that the regular wagon isn't coming to the United States, so it's very unlikely that this powerful wagon draped in shadow will make its way to American roads. But let's dream and hope the Bavarian automaker decides that the United States needs more wagons.

If that does happen, the M3 Touring will likely house the same powerplant options as the upcoming M3 sedan. The regular edition will sport a twin-turbo 3.0-liter inline-six making 473 horsepower with 442 lb-ft of torque. A Competition version of the wagon would bring 503 horsepower to the table. It would be available with rear- or all-wheel drive, and there would be a manual-transmission option.

Like the M3, the M3 Touring would likely have the gaping maw of the new larger kidney grille that we've seen on the 2021 4-series. The M3 and M4 sedans will be unveiled next month. No word on when the entire M3 Touring will see the light of day. Maybe it'll be accompanied by news that's it coming to the United States to make our M-power wagon dreams come true and compete with the Audi RS6 Avant wagon. Because America needs more fast wagons.

• Praise 3

On 8/31/2020 at 1:43 PM, Fat_slayer said:

Anyone driving the 320i?  Any feedback on the drive, power, IDrive 7 and NVH?

Saw that pml launch the 318i recently...

Yes, collected 2 weeks and enjoying the drive. Happy with it, definitely a few notches up from previous F30.

• Praise 5

58 minutes ago, Busker888 said:

Yes, collected 2 weeks and enjoying the drive. Happy with it, definitely a few notches up from previous F30.

Gxgx. Post pics please. 👍

I have owned the F30 320i previously. What's the major differences between this latest version and the F30, from an owner's perspective? The 3er always has a special place in my heart.

• Praise 1

I just booked the 320i a few days ago.  I like the sporty driving position and the interior ergonomics. The back seats are quite comfy too.   Power felt adequate although it doesn’t have the blistering sensation. Compared it with the A4 / A5 sportsback, it definitely feels better in the G20 except for the virtual cockpit.  First rear wheel drive sedan for me.  Hope to learn more to fully enjoy the sheer driving pleasure.

However, after my booking, yet to see one on the road. 🤣

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Fat_slayer said:

I just booked the 320i a few days ago.  I like the sporty driving position and the interior ergonomics. The back seats are quite comfy too.   Power felt adequate although it doesn’t have the blistering sensation. Compared it with the A4 / A5 sportsback, it definitely feels better in the G20 except for the virtual cockpit.  First rear wheel drive sedan for me.  Hope to learn more to fully enjoy the sheer driving pleasure.

Congrats! I have seen a few 330i and 320i thus far. What colour (exterior and interior) did you choose? 

4 hours ago, Fat_slayer said:

320i also has its own full LCD instruments... does not feel inferior to the Audi one.

Been driving a 320i for more than six months. It’s a nice drive and feels adequately powered. I have not tried 330i but think would have liked the additional power. Mine is not the m-sports version. 

• Praise 2

23 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Congrats! I have seen a few 330i and 320i thus far. What colour (exterior and interior) did you choose? 

Thanks. I chose the white with brown leather. 

19 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

320i also has its own full LCD instruments... does not feel inferior to the Audi one.

Yes, the ID 7 is great just that the virtual cockpit is more customisable and it’s colour more vibrant.  No inferiority here. 

• Praise 1

On 9/6/2020 at 7:12 AM, Fat_slayer said:

Right choice, not sure about A5 but the A4 is really not on par even w 318i. Too basic cos I think PA wants to keep the price below 150K

↡ Advertisement