2019 7th Generation BMW 3 Series (G20 / G21)

Carbon82

What a beautiful wagon! :wub:

BMW 3 Series Touring (G21)

bmw_330d_xdrive_touring_luxury_line_97_0

bmw_330d_xdrive_touring_luxury_line_99_0

bmw_330d_xdrive_touring_luxury_line_44_0

bmw_330d_xdrive_touring_luxury_line_9_07

bmw_330d_xdrive_touring_luxury_line_22_0

bmw_330d_xdrive_touring_luxury_line_10_0

bmw_330d_xdrive_touring_luxury_line_91_0

bmw_330d_xdrive_touring_luxury_line_736.

bmw_330d_xdrive_touring_luxury_line_54.j

bmw_330d_xdrive_touring_luxury_line_55.j

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_3_023c00fd0f030

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_6_018f007a0d2e0

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_32_02b101c00e95

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_9_033a015f0dbe0

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_7_026a01650e610

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_70_020200000f24

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_5.jpg

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_84.jpg

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_38.jpg

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_79.jpg

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_25.jpg

bmw_330i_touring_m_sport_62_042f02e40a60

bmw_m340i_xdrive_touring_5_072005e815cb1

bmw_m340i_xdrive_touring_2_086406a812ef0

bmw_m340i_xdrive_touring_048002b81a0f11d

bmw_3_series_touring_75_01c1000011320b9e

time to save up for 20 years for the car

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

time to save up for 20 years for the car

SG stationwagon not popular unlike US/Aus/euro/NZ , people rather use MPV here , yes SW are more streamlined looking I must say including Merc’s / Volvo and even Ford Mondeo
  • Praise 2

SG stationwagon not popular unlike US/Aus/euro/NZ , people rather use MPV here , yes SW are more streamlined looking I must say including Merc’s / Volvo and even Ford Mondeo

Practicality, the station wagon wins hands down. Noise insulation however sucks.

Not sure if there is a slider for the rear seat to slide towards the cargo space for more leg room or not. That would be a great way for space utility.

• Praise 1

i think US don't like sw, they prefer suv. that's why cars like rs6 avant and mondeo wagon are not sold in US.

eur are more in love with sw

i quite like the volvo v90, especially in t6 guise 

• Praise 1

i think US don't like sw, they prefer suv. that's why cars like rs6 avant and mondeo wagon are not sold in US.

eur are more in love with sw

i quite like the volvo v90, especially in t6 guise

Mondeo is European , can see many German makes in US in SW but slowly SW are beginning to have the MPV like character .... like almost fusion or rather confusion

Mondeo is European , can see many German makes in US in SW but slowly SW are beginning to have the MPV like character .... like almost fusion or rather confusion

Just my opinion but isn’t a car like the 2 series Gran Tourer more practical than a SW? U can sit 2 more at the 3rd row if needed albeit cramp whilst using it as a SW if only 5 seats needed. Best of both Worlds.

Obviously 3er is higher end v 2er but not comparing that but rather the usefulness of a SW vs MPV.

• Praise 3

Just my opinion but isnât a car like the 2 series Gran Tourer more practical than a SW? U can sit 2 more at the 3rd row if needed albeit cramp whilst using it as a SW if only 5 seats needed. Best of both Worlds.

Obviously 3er is higher end v 2er but not comparing that but rather the usefulness of a SW vs MPV.

Yes right you are perfectly , SW are slimmer and sleeker whilst the MPv’s have to be boxy (SW are more sloping down usually ) at end to accommodate the extra 3rd row pax
  • Praise 1

Just my opinion but isn’t a car like the 2 series Gran Tourer more practical than a SW? U can sit 2 more at the 3rd row if needed albeit cramp whilst using it as a SW if only 5 seats needed. Best of both Worlds.

yes mpv wins on practicality 

but i think wagon are better to drive around due to low CG, if handling and boot space are important to some people

yes mpv wins on practicality

but i think wagon are better to drive around due to low CG, if handling and boot space are important to some people

Yes agree, handling shld be better and 3er traditionally is one of the better cars in the BMW range so I think on that score it wins hands down. It’s a European lifestyle to hv a SW for weekend drives, picnics etc. The 2GT has higher CG for sure.
  • Praise 4

Looking forward to see & feel how the G21 M340i drives! I'm quite impressed with how the recent M-Performance cars including the X lineups drive [thumbsup] - sporty but not overly harsh.

Looking forward to see & feel how the G21 M340i drives! I'm quite impressed with how the recent M-Performance cars including the X lineups drive [thumbsup] - sporty but not overly harsh.

M performance range all come with the Kia grill

Yes agree, handling shld be better and 3er traditionally is one of the better cars in the BMW range so I think on that score it wins hands down. It’s a European lifestyle to hv a SW for weekend drives, picnics etc. The 2GT has higher CG for sure.

not when you are in it tho....CG like lambo..... :a-fun:

• Praise 1

European families are small. And a big family will almost invariably have 2 cars or more.

[laugh]

For now, the X-lineups still have non-Kia looking grille....

sekali next M lineups all KIA liao  :yeah-im-not-drunk:  :a-toast:

anyway hearsay designers all ex KIA staff  :slow:

• Praise 1

Thinking of special indenting a G20 320d m sport. Personally feel this engine is the sweet spot for Sg roads. Not sure if pml will entertain my request since everyone seems to be anti-diesel these days. 

Anyone used PI for G20 yet? Any to recommend? Thanks 

• Praise 2

Todays PML Advert

All New 320i has arrived!

This one should sell is priced around 190-200k

PIs already available in sgcarmart

TTS Eurocars
-320i M Sport (A)
$184,988
Immediate COE registration.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7