2019 7th Generation BMW 3 Series (G20 / G21)

Carbon82

@Conan86 the 318 and 320 price jump is not worth it. a $50k increase is supposed to get you the next higher model instead of the next trim level lol.

thats why pml also decided to stop bringing in 320. you can only buy 318. 😑

↡ Advertisement

Just now, Confusedboi said:

maybe just maybe they will introduce a 316 variant again lol

3.10 besterest .... 999cc (1L) turbo .... can fight with A3 ... LOL

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

310 too extreme liao, 314 can liao, for4/5 series is 516 for 6/ 7 series is  618/718, 8 series is 820 😁 ( in my imagination only lah, 5,7 and 8 series normally wont worry about money)

Supersonic
21 hours ago, Wt_know said:

Oredi hv 216 GC to do battle at Cat A

Juz when Cat A buyers thot got hope, the badges are back. And now made worse by inclusion of some EVs....

• Haha! 1

(edited)

Stay Malaysia like quite easy to buy car. 30yrs old can buy G20 330i M Sport edition. It’s cost around RM$290332 which is only SGD$94000 in Singapore, so cheap!  Knn, now $94000 cannot even buy the CAT B COE.

https://youtu.be/6g-c9Mhfwio

She add some body kit, tinting windows and PPF coating, seriously this blue is so beautiful 

Edited by Fellows
  • Dislike 1

(edited)

when 35 years old what? bull or horse? mommy .... ok [thumbsup]  

2022-06-24_204318.png

didn't know msia also got COE ... 5 years must change car liao ... if not PARF rebate goes down ... [laugh] 

2022-06-24_205201.png

2022-06-24_205212.png

OK ... OT liao ... 330i MSPORT ... as good as it gets !

style ... space ... speed [thumbsup] 

Edited by Wt_know

1 hour ago, Fellows said:

Stay Malaysia like quite easy to buy car. 30yrs old can buy G20 330i M Sport edition. It’s cost around RM$290332 which is only SGD$94000 in Singapore, so cheap!  Knn, now $94000 cannot even buy the CAT B COE.

She add some body kit, tinting windows and PPF coating, seriously this blue is so beautiful 

actually dollar for dollar without conversion, malaysian car prices are not cheap for average people unless they are buying Proton or Perodua.

Only thing is they dont have COE so can keep cars as long as the car can keep running on the road.

• Haha! 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

actually dollar for dollar without conversion, malaysian car prices are not cheap for average people unless they are buying Proton or Perodua.

Only thing is they dont have COE so can keep cars as long as the car can keep running on the road.

dollar for dollar ... one earn RM10K and one earn SGD10K

one get 330i msport and one get 318i msport 

same same but different ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

34 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

dollar for dollar ... one earn RM10K and one earn SGD10K

one get 330i msport and one get 318i msport 

same same but different ... 

what to do uniquely singapore .. thanks to stupid coe and arf rules inflating car prices. 😪

On 6/24/2022 at 8:38 PM, Fellows said:

This blue is soo beautiful or she is sooooo beautiful??🤣

(edited)
On 6/24/2022 at 9:52 PM, Confusedboi said:

And since when does average people buy bmw? Unless it’s one of those 216 wannabe fantasy rich

Edited by Sdf4786k

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

And since when does average people buy bmw? Unless it’s one of those 216 wannabe fantasy rich

216 is okay mah, why is it wannabe 😆. Got the bmw badge is already upgrade over Japanese cars liao.

51 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

216 is okay mah, why is it wannabe 😆. Got the bmw badge is already upgrade over Japanese cars liao.

Ultimate Driving Van lo

😂

(edited)
On 6/26/2022 at 10:43 AM, Confusedboi said:

To put it into context the quote was for average people buying proton. So if average and buying bmw like does not gel and that leads to the next point of buying a badge like a talisman that one hang outside the main door.. 

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic

What's the point of trying to compare the prices of sg car to bolehland? Hands up those who just discovered that cars are the most expensive in the world here....

Unless some here prefer earning bolehland RM salary?.....lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2