2019 7th Generation BMW 3 Series (G20 / G21)

Carbon82

Assuming the person tap properly if they void at most is the battery warranty void, this one my SE tell me. I also confirmed again with the servicing SE when I did the car

But wah 999 is sibei expensive for their run of the mill "bmw" dashcam", top up abit can get a top of the line brand dashcam with battery pack

If we touch the so called tapping electronic is actually gone

Better don't try during warranty period

They are the best TaiChi Grandmaster cum Prata Flipper

Retrofit of original part also forbidden...

Over liao is ok

PS. 1 thing good about the 999 package is 2 years warranty 1 to 1 exchange

Edited by Pohhenry
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Just voiding the battery alone is few hundred $, think close to $800 if bought from PML or half of that if bought outside. Heard lots of stories that the car cam wiring could cause a leak to the battery n even their own ACE cam had this issue as well but of course in this case, PML replaced the battery free.

So in short, don’t think anyone will want an ACE cam but out of no choice, they swallowed this. My 1st Gen ACE now giving issues n I’m in a dilemma what to do as I definitely dont want to pay for ACE 2 but I don’t want to have leaking issues with my battery as well.

If your car still under warranty I Guess better ask for Pml 999 ace2

Warranty over...never mind liao

post-119837-0-14989000-1555068431_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Pohhenry
  • Praise 1

Saw the first 330i M Sport in the wild! The black exterior goes very well with the darken rear light cluster. A beast!

Nice vehicle number too!

• Praise 1

Saw the first 330i M Sport in the wild! The black exterior goes very well with the darken rear light cluster. A beast!

Nice vehicle number too! ðð

Blue 3333? Saw it parked at Serangoon Gdns food centre last sunday.. is it pml test car? Haha
  • Praise 2

Blue 3333? Saw it parked at Serangoon Gdns food centre last sunday.. is it pml test car? Haha

No I saw a black 330 M sport parked at a condo carpark :)
  • Praise 1

If your car still under warranty I Guess better ask for Pml 999 ace2

Warranty over...never mind liao

Bro, sometimes I can use my phone to connect with the ace2, sometimes cannot. Do you have the same issues? Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

1 for 1 exchange is confirm plus point considering how quickly the camera dies

Haha I just took my SE word for it and whack, anyway heng heng no issues over the years except that the blardy camera kept dying on me due to heat

If we touch the so called tapping electronic is actually gone

Better don't try during warranty period

They are the best TaiChi Grandmaster cum Prata Flipper

Retrofit of original part also forbidden...

Over liao is ok

PS. 1 thing good about the 999 package is 2 years warranty 1 to 1 exchange

• Praise 2

Bro, sometimes I can use my phone to connect with the ace2, sometimes cannot. Do you have the same issues?

I notice ace2 connect to android smooth but iPhone not stable  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 2

1 for 1 exchange is confirm plus point considering how quickly the camera dies

Haha I just took my SE word for it and whack, anyway heng heng no issues over the years except that the blardy camera kept dying on me due to heat

my first ace1 lasted 6 years still going strong but no parking mode

second ace1 11mths uplorry liao with parking mode

now ace2 fingers crossed pray hard but I off parking mode every time I park car to prevent overheating

PS. ace2 super hot when using :slow:

• Praise 4

The really interesting model would be the M340i. Small, compact, practical and the price entry point makes it a really good daily driver with 4 doors that is blazingly fast compared to the other 4 door sedans out in the market. The new M3/M4 would have to be really really good to be able to stand its own in terms of performance and handling.

It would be really interesting to see how good the new M3/M4 would be like.

Had a look at the new G20 330i, pretty well equipped with the Harmon Kardon sound sys, heads-up display, etc. It looks way better than the F30 in my opinion, both interior and exterior.

The interior is now more premium looking and I haven yet had the chance to see any in the wild yet though I have been told, a few deliveries have been made.

For those of you whom have collected, booked the G20, congrats! Its a really nice car and you have made a good choice!

• Praise 1

We buy 318.

The famous phrase âhow fast can you drive in Singapore?â

I agree, my eye rolls whenever I hear anyone mention this. There are tracks up north for pushing a high performance car limits. This phrase normally uttered by people who don't care about driving and/or can't afford a proper performance car. I do have friends always looking to buy the smallest engine in the biggest body. Rationale: aiyah singapore no need so powerful one lah, park in front of hotel see my badge can already. I roll my eyes whenever I hear this too.
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

The really interesting model would be the M340i. Small, compact, practical and the price entry point makes it a really good daily driver with 4 doors that is blazingly fast compared to the other 4 door sedans out in the market. The new M3/M4 would have to be really really good to be able to stand its own in terms of performance and handling.

It would be really interesting to see how good the new M3/M4 would be like.

Had a look at the new G20 330i, pretty well equipped with the Harmon Kardon sound sys, heads-up display, etc. It looks way better than the F30 in my opinion, both interior and exterior.

The interior is now more premium looking and I haven yet had the chance to see any in the wild yet though I have been told, a few deliveries have been made.

For those of you whom have collected, booked the G20, congrats! Its a really nice car and you have made a good choice!

I guess you can take the 240i vs M2 also as a means of comparison. There is a pretty informative YouTube video comparing the 2. Similar but yet different. Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

I guess you can take the 240i vs M2 also as a means of comparison. There is a pretty informative YouTube video comparing the 2. Similar but yet different.

In this aspect, the M2 Comp would be my choice, a small 2 door fun car. I did hear the list price for the M340i, price would be approx. 288k based on march coe prices. For its performance, the price is pretty reasonable in my opinion. A small 4 door sedan with a sub 4 second century dash is as fast as exotic supercars of a decade ago. Really impressive.

Off topic abit, with the germans having super sedans with sub 3 second century dashes and unlocked top speed in excess of 300kph, the exotic brands would be hard pressed to improve their performance significantly over such super sedans to open up the performance gap and to justify the entry price point. I know at this price point, getting into an exotic car is not just solely about its performance but the sum of all parts, the brand prestige, racing dna and history so to speak.

The next decade would be really interesting to see how supercars evolve. On a personal note, the next big thing would be the revolution of the drivetrain and how to improve traction and get power more efficiently onto the tarmac.

For now, the G20 has shown to be very very good in terms of performance and handling for the 330i and especially the M340i.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

In this aspect, the M2 Comp would be my choice, a small 2 door fun car. I did hear the list price for the M340i, price would be approx. 288k based on march coe prices. For its performance, the price is pretty reasonable in my opinion. A small 4 door sedan with a sub 4 second century dash is as fast as exotic supercars of a decade ago. Really impressive.

Off topic abit, with the germans having super sedans with sub 3 second century dashes and unlocked top speed in excess of 300kph, the exotic brands would be hard pressed to improve their performance significantly over such super sedans to open up the performance gap and to justify the entry price point. I know at this price point, getting into an exotic car is not just solely about its performance but the sum of all parts, the brand prestige, racing dna and history so to speak.

The next decade would be really interesting to see how supercars evolve. On a personal note, the next big thing would be the revolution of the drivetrain and how to improve traction and get power more efficiently onto the tarmac.

For now, the G20 has shown to be very very good in terms of performance and handling for the 330i and especially the M340i.

Supercars are more for show, the looks and sound. Although they might have the same go as the current crop of e63 or M5. Given their prices, less people will wring them out.

In daily commute in Singapore. All you need is about 250hp. Yes more power is always welcome, but I think 330i is at the sweet spot of reasonable taxes and decent amounts of go.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 2

These groups usually go up Msia to wring out the power and from what I hear they are insanely hardcore, but of course there is another group who just gets it for the bells and whistles.

Supercars are more for show, the looks and sound. Although they might have the same go as the current crop of e63 or M5. Given their prices, less people will wring them out.

In daily commute in Singapore. All you need is about 250hp. Yes more power is always welcome, but I think 330i is at the sweet spot of reasonable taxes and decent amounts of go.

• Praise 3

Wah, your standard quite high bro, 250hp nia. Liddat 80% cars no need to drive liao. Hahahah.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3