Story of a girl who has ability to see lifespan

ChaosMyth

OK folks I dun usually watch korean drama but I find this plot quite amazing. It's about the story of a girl who has a special ability to see the lifespan of everyone including herself. So she knows how long more u have to live right up till the last seconds. In the drama, she only has 100+ days left to live. It's just been released in Korea on 21st May 2018. I find it interesting because if u have such an ability, what would u do? Try to play God? What would u do if you see the stranger right next to u with 1 min of her life left?

Watch it if u have 5 mins of time to spare. It's a short "trailer"/footage from the drama.

https://www.facebook.com/Dramamazing/videos/1806430732754253/UzpfSTYyODk1NTM1OToxMDE2MDUzNDkwOTEwMDM2MA/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

I dunno

I dream of ppl I no meet

They normally appear in orbituary...

@eviilusion has yet to meet me

I rem I was told not to say

And normally keep to myself

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

OK folks I dun usually watch korean drama but I find this plot quite amazing. It's about the story of a girl who has a special ability to see the lifespan of everyone including herself. So she knows how long more u have to live right up till the last seconds. In the drama, she only has 100+ days left to live. It's just been released in Korea on 21st May 2018. I find it interesting because if u have such an ability, what would u do? Try to play God? What would u do if you see the stranger right next to u with 1 min of her life left?

Watch it if u have 5 mins of time to spare. It's a short "trailer"/footage from the drama.

https://www.facebook.com/Dramamazing/videos/1806430732754253/UzpfSTYyODk1NTM1OToxMDE2MDUzNDkwOTEwMDM2MA/

she must be very worried if she meets @Radx, because tat farker has no ending [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 6

Supersonic

I dunno

I dream of ppl I no meet

Ya, the death superhero.

Got piak piak or not ?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

why need to watch k drama when we have a real life mod in mcf with this ability?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

if I have such ability, I will tell people when to buy life & health insurance and when not to waste money buying those insurance. [laugh]

• Praise 5

Twincharged

Actually life and death is not fully predictable. Even heart attack or choking, may still be able to revive via CPR.

But nice drama idea. Very impressed with Korean innovation for drama.

• Praise 1

if I have such ability, I will tell people when to buy life & health insurance and when not to waste money buying those insurance. [laugh]

I will do the opposite. Go into life insurance calculation. Especially for HNWI. Alternatively, something unethical would be to buy up the claims for specific people's insurance, or work for people who do that, profit share 50% / 50%..

• Praise 1

Got one hk movie last time also same thing can see death coming. She works for insurance and encourage dying clients to buy so in the end her company bankrupt lol
  • Praise 3

I'll immediately ask her to see the lifespan of people whom i don't like.

those changing lane without signal? haha

I dunno

I dream of ppl I no meet

Chey......never met but can dream of people face.....
  • Praise 2

Only know Korean drama , the actors always tio cancer

Dunno why

Maybe cos near to Jong un

Haaaaa

• Praise 1

I find it amazing anyone would spend any portion of their life span on Korean dramas...

That's because Korean drama is not like those HK or TW.

Lots of human life span reflection is featured into it and the directors would like you to ponder why the casts would react and behave in such ways. Its not simply just a drama.

↡ Advertisement