Do you have a "neighbor" car everyday you park your car?

DACH

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a "neighbor" car?

• Yes
    • No

Supersonic

Do you have a neighbor or neighbor cars when you park your car as in the same cars parking side by side with yours when you park your car in your regular places like your home carpark or your workplace carpark?

What's the reason you like to park beside this particular car/cars?

E.g. Won't slam doors on mine, real neighbors, park together against community car theft/crimes, like the car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

I used to park at open air cp and yes, I do tend to park beside neighbor car. Reason being, they park their car properly, in the middle of the lot and straight.

Furthermore they know who I am and I know who they are even though we don't know each other and don't talk. I also observed the same parking behavior as well.

• Praise 6

Used to have.. until one blur driver who cannot park his car properly, came to join us. Thereafter I will park my car at the other end of the carpark most of the time. The blur driver will always park his car at a slanted angle, leaving just few inches of gap between the rear of his and yours. ***facepalm***

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I only know certain cars would parked at certain lot or level everyday, dont know owner from which blk?! Lol.

Turbocharged

I just park wherever can in my carpark but ideally nearer to where I need to go

Although it's kind of fun to park next to the previous gen model just to see how they look side-by-side

Not because suan lah... :grin:

Sometimes they end up park next to me

People are always wary of parking next to vans, but I've been parking next to this Hiace in my carpark for close to 3 years now. Mainly because it's one of those dressed up ones with very shiny chrome rims and flawless paintwork and the owner is obviously a careful driver. My car will often be parked between this van and a pillar, and I haven't had any issues all these years.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I usually park in those lots with 2 pillars on both sides AKA "private lot".

You always get this kind of lots?

(edited)

Apparently in my MSCP, the residents don't really like to park these kind of lots.

Because once parked already, its very difficult for drivers to get out.

Door only can open 40-50% full and I have to slither out of the car. Lucky I am bamboo type of body so no issues for me  [laugh]

Edited by Aventa

If neighbour and both car have camera, should park opposite each other to keep both car under constant camera surveillance. In case something happen can review the recording. Parking side-by-side camera recording may not see the whole story

At my place, there are four of us who parked in the exact same lot everyday. Unless someone come and disturb. Otherwise, it is the same favourite lot for us.

For my bike, I do have a spot beside an uncle riding a vespa. He always looks after my bike and I do look after his. 

For my car, I like to part beside this guy driving a BMW 1 series. Cos he always checks his car and therefore I know mine will be safe.  haha

• Praise 1

For my bike, I do have a spot beside an uncle riding a vespa. He always looks after my bike and I do look after his. 

For my car, I like to part beside this guy driving a BMW 1 series. Cos he always checks his car and therefore I know mine will be safe.  haha

i concur...bikers look after your car and they are respectful.  Never had issues with bikers. [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

People are always wary of parking next to vans, but I've been parking next to this Hiace in my carpark for close to 3 years now. Mainly because it's one of those dressed up ones with very shiny chrome rims and flawless paintwork and the owner is obviously a careful driver. My car will often be parked between this van and a pillar, and I haven't had any issues all these years.

No Lexus badge on the van
↡ Advertisement