Malaysia may drop High Speed Rail project with Singapore

Wt_know

3 hours ago, Didu said:

Pity those Jurong Country Club golfers. They had to vacate the land early, and missed out on so many rounds of golf for nothing. 

jccmap11052015.jpg

Raffles country club also gone due to HSR.

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Blueray said:

wah, Genting Hotel zhun zhun next to proposed Singapore HSR site ...

just saying ... :XD:

Genting gancheong like spyder, go build first and pray later🙈

think thats the only hotel in J east

upon malaysia cancelling collaboration with singapore, both countries must have told themselves... that will be the last time we ever think of any infrastructure collaboration. Both have different reasons. Both think, 'don't even think about it, ever. Make a note for our future generations.'

16 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Genting gancheong like spyder, go build first and pray later🙈

think thats the only hotel in J east

https://themalaysianreserve.com/2017/03/31/1mdbs-rm2-3b-power-plant-purchase-raises-eyebrows/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pura_Kencana It's very near to the proposed HSR station. Used to be agricultural land owned by Genting.

• Praise 1

now msia kaypoh the project not working because spore refuse to end the HSR at KLIA ? [hur] 

Edited by Wt_know

20 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

now msia kaypoh the project not working because spore refuse to end the HSR at KLIA ? [hur] 

It doesn’t make sense to end in KLIA.

It should end in KL Sentral rather than Sg Besi AirBase

Just let them built themselves and end in JB lah.

For people that stay in Woodlands just need to cross the causeway.

By the time its completed there will be an MRT to JB

and for rich people can take drone to City centre.

:grin:

image.png.17d3ff460129662269fcd2f7a7ce42f2.png

25 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Refer to @Wt_know post i replied to.

Adding a stop in KLIA even don't make sense than ending at KLIA.

I think malaysia want to attract singapore passengers. Like that ppl can take hsr to klia to take airasia. Afterall kl is hub for airasia and their ticket pricing is good. Then budget air in sg might have some impact

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I think malaysia want to attract singapore passengers. Like that ppl can take hsr to klia to take airasia. Afterall kl is hub for airasia and their ticket pricing is good. Then budget air in sg might have some impact

Tony Fernandez is not part of the crony le.  Why would the current administration help AirAsia?

Supercharged

When it comes to our northern neighbor, sometimes I can't fathom the logic of their actions; It makes no sense. Among their leaders, I think Jibby is the one we can understand, and can work with best. They lost a fantastic leader, and we lost a good partner. 😁 

• Haha! 2

51 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Tony Fernandez is not part of the crony le.  Why would the current administration help AirAsia?

Not help tony but build hsr would mean malaysian can go to klia more convenient. Govt is helping klia and aviation industry. Can even probably revive mas. 

• Praise 1

43 minutes ago, Didu said:

When it comes to our northern neighbor, sometimes I can't fathom the logic of their actions; It makes no sense. Among their leaders, I think Jibby is the one we can understand, and can work with best. They lost a fantastic leader, and we lost a good partner. 😁 

Jibby with its reliable assistant jho low. Thanks to jho low we get alot revenue from pte jet and yacht parking fee🤣

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

A cab journey to changi relative to klia! 

No brain answer bros.

The way malaysia government behaving now is exactly like my wife.

" Dear I am fat?". Answer or no answer also deep shit. 

Don't be too bother by their "media friendly" speech.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Not help tony but build hsr would mean malaysian can go to klia more convenient. Govt is helping klia and aviation industry. Can even probably revive mas. 

Like even more don't make sense.

↡ Advertisement