Car Interior LED Lights

song77

Members, are we able to install such LED lights on our own? Or are there any workshops that could customize such lights for you?

Can open door, then it will light up a not? Haha. [:p]

maxresdefault.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Very common now. Most car audio shops shd be able to do. You can also buy led from taobao and ask them to install for u.

• Praise 1

I did install before in my camry 9 years ago. It looks nice at beginning but now i look at old photos, i find it abit obiang lol

Think safer bet is to put amber or white colour lightings usually associated with car common lightings. If put blue, pink, green etc, may looks nice but after awhile...……. beng lor. Also depends on what car. Those beng colours will suit well with fancy sport cars or beng Civic etc. If Camry abit out of place for beng colours. Some nice cars do not suit nice colours. Better to be conservative.

Think i did that for my 2nd ride in 2004.  :a-happy:

Members, are we able to install such LED lights on our own? Or are there any workshops that could customize such lights for you?

maxresdefault.jpg

I did install before in my camry 9 years ago. It looks nice at beginning but now i look at old photos, i find it abit obiang lol

I am a lao beng. [:p] [:p]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

I am a lao beng. [:p] [:p]

Ok approved! Lol

Think safer bet is to put amber or white colour lightings usually associated with car common lightings. If put blue, pink, green etc, may looks nice but after awhile...â¦â¦. beng lor. Also depends on what car. Those beng colours will suit well with fancy sport cars or beng Civic etc. If Camry abit out of place for beng colours. Some nice cars do not suit nice colours. Better to be conservative.

White is nice otherwise can install those that can change color. If merc can do 64 light ambient light color, i think outside also can do lol

Any reasonable shop to install led sill plate ? Just need their labour as the plate bought from taobao.

Good shop to recommend?

I work in the factory of LED car headlights. The custom LED lights in the workshop need a certain amount. If the quantity is too small, they are not willing to produce.you can buy it on Aliexpress

maxresdefault.jpg

image not displaying..

which workshop do you guys go to install your optic lights for your door or dashboard area?

Sg garge is the cheapest i can find

Neutral Newbie

Borrowing this post.

I am intending to install a light that lights up after i switch off the engine or open the door. Wanna let this light bright for maybe 30 sec to 1 min and shut down by itself. Anyone have any idea where can i tap the power from? I am thinking of the cabin door light switch, but the light i want to install is in the engine bay, will need to route through firewall. Wondering if you guys can point me out to any other locations that i can tap power from?

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, 

i don’t know why i can’t post a forum but this is the closest i’m going to get. i just bought a car interior LED unit, two pictures due to the only able to upload 8mb. the switch doesn’t work i don’t think, doesn’t turn on, off, and no colour change. the lights work perfectly and are a faded blue which looks great, but i want to be able to change colours, would anyone have any idea what they are and how i would get them to change colour?

03F067C2-2FE1-4DBB-B68C-D0B467C0B0F5.jpeg

B33E45A6-EC02-4DDC-9BCC-A7018C05A425.jpeg

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, BlondeAngel said:

Hi guys, 

i don’t know why i can’t post a forum but this is the closest i’m going to get. i just bought a car interior LED unit, two pictures due to the only able to upload 8mb. the switch doesn’t work i don’t think, doesn’t turn on, off, and no colour change. the lights work perfectly and are a faded blue which looks great, but i want to be able to change colours, would anyone have any idea what they are and how i would get them to change colour?

press any button on the remote should work, the black small cable tip u of the small box u holding is the sensor. trying pressing on/off, check any battery inside if doesn't work likely your remote is faulty. 

• Praise 1

On 6/12/2020 at 5:00 PM, BlondeAngel said:

Hi guys, 

yes why now? i diy install this exact model you have in my car. 

↡ Advertisement