MCF Hangout with Sonax@Autobacs, Expert in grooming.

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

MCF Hangout with Sonax at Autobacs

Learn how to groom your car with the industry expert.

post-137774-0-11601400-1528104684_thumb.jpg

Hello to all the grooming enthusiast out there! Good news for you guys! We have partnered with Sonax Singapore. A renowned grooming brand that you may have used one of its 200 products that are all available in Singapore.

Why does driver groom their car?

giphy.gif

With the advancement of grooming products that is available in Singapore such as paint protection, Paint Protection Films and Sealant and wax, There are abundant of choices for you drivers to choose.

As a driver myself, we all like our car to be clean and sparkly. It's our pride to drive a clean and shiny car rather than a car that is covered with dirt and tars. And we are glad to invite Sonax Singapore to share with us about a once a week grooming regime where you can keep your car in tip-top condition. And with the rising numbers of paint protection users on the road, we will also be sharing the grooming tips for these customers. Paint protection is an excellent investment to your car paintwork. So swing by and see how this works!

Okay, so I need to bring my bucket and cloth down? Is this a mega wash?

giphy.gif

To find you the most conducive venue for you guys to understand the weekly grooming routine, we have arranged to host the event at Autobacs, Ubi. And so once you have understood what to do for your next car wash, you can start by buying your Sonax products there at a discounted price!

giphy.gif

Alrighty. Like to wash a car? Register Here~!

We will select 25 members to join us for this event. So register earlier to secure a slot!

The Management of MCF will remunerate the registration fee with Maz Nitro Fuel Additive 50ml x 3 (Worth $39.90) during the event.

Last date of registriation is 24 June 2018.

Programme specially lined up for you

930 – registration start

1000 – Event Start – Opening Speech by Autobacs

1015 – Car Clinic – Autobacs, why preventive maintenance is the way to go

1030 – Car Clinic – Sonax hands on! Sharing with you guys the best way to groom a car!

1115 – Tea break

1130 – Giveaway quizzes, Win attractive prizes

1145 – Group Photos / End of event

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

I don't think people here will be so ill prepared before they wash and groom their car la...  [laugh]

giphy.gif

Twincharged

attachicon.gifSONAX-1200x628 (1).jpg

Hello to all the grooming enthusiast out there! Good news for you guys! We have partnered with Sonax Singapore. A renowned grooming brand that you may have used one of its 200 products that are all available in Singapore.

giphy.gif
With the advancement of grooming products that is available in Singapore such as paint protection, Paint Protection Films and Sealant and wax, There are abundant of choices for you drivers to choose.

As a driver myself, we all like our car to be clean and sparkly. It's our pride to drive a clean and shiny car rather than a car that is covered with dirt and tars. And we are glad to invite Sonax Singapore to share with us about a once a week grooming regime where you can keep your car in tip-top condition. And with the rising numbers of paint protection users on the road, we will also be sharing the grooming tips for these customers. Paint protection is an excellent investment to your car paintwork. So swing by and see how this works!

giphy.gif
To find you the most conducive venue for you guys to understand the weekly grooming routine, we have arranged to host the event at Autobacs, Ubi. And so once you have understood what to do for your next car wash, you can start by buying your Sonax products there at a discounted price!

giphy.gif

We will select 25 members to join us for this event. So register earlier to secure a slot!

The Management of MCF will remunerate the registration fee with Maz Nitro Fuel Additive 50ml x 3 (Worth $39.90) during the event.

930 – registration start
1030 – Car Clinic – Sonax hands on! Sharing with you guys the best way to groom a car!
1115 – Tea break

May I enquire about the giveaway quizzes and prizes? 

May I assume the following:

1st prize 10000 MCF praise points (fast track to FnF)

2nd prize 1000 MCF praise points

3rd prize 500 MCF praise points

Consolation Prize

Consecutive wrong answers provided 

Prize 100 dislike points to be credited on the following date

Answers provide without using Brain

Prize: 1000 dislike points and cannot start any new thread for 3 months

• Praise 4

Supersonic

May I enquire about the giveaway quizzes and prizes? 

May I assume the following:

1st prize 10000 MCF praise points (fast track to FnF)

2nd prize 1000 MCF praise points

3rd prize 500 MCF praise points

Consolation Prize

Consecutive wrong answers provided 

Prize 100 dislike points to be credited on the following date

Answers provide without using Brain

Prize: 1000 dislike points and cannot start any new thread for 3 months

Give money better la.

Internal Moderator

attachicon.gifSONAX-1200x628 (1).jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

930 – registration start
1115 – Tea break

Babyblade support my beloved @kobayashigt hahahahahaha.  [flowerface]

Supercharged

Babyblade support my beloved @kobayashigt hahahahahaha.  [flowerface]

how you support? bikini car wash ah??  :ninja: