How deep is your love ?

Ysc3

Twincharged

Chinese man loved his Hyundai so much he chose to be buried in it

Knowing that ancient pharaohs were often buried with all of their earthly treasures, it might not be a stretch to believe that they would have wanted to be buried in their cars if they lived in this century.

A video from Baoding, North China's Hebei province, has been circulating online showing a bizarre scene where a silver Hyundai Sonata is being lowered into a grave.

According to China Daily, the deceased is said to have loved his car so much that he made sure that it was stated in his will that he was to be buried in his own car instead of a coffin.

Would you want the same when your day comes?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Sure, why not?

But not in Singapore because you don't even have a piece of land to bury yourself.  [mad]

Or just better, bury in the sea.

Edited by DACH
  • Praise 3

Knowing that ancient pharaohs were often buried with all of their earthly treasures, it might not be a stretch to believe that they would have wanted to be buried in their cars if they lived in this century.

A video from Baoding, North China's Hebei province, has been circulating online showing a bizarre scene where a silver Hyundai Sonata is being lowered into a grave.

According to China Daily, the deceased is said to have loved his car so much that he made sure that it was stated in his will that he was to be buried in his own car instead of a coffin.

I think he had secrets in his car...

Or his dependents decided to spin a story about the love for the car and save on the coffin.

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Sure, why not?

But not in Singapore because you don't even have a piece of land to bury yourself.  [mad]

Or just better, bury in the sea.

together with the car and contribute to the sea coral rift.. but hor, our submarine will be impacted

Knowing that ancient pharaohs were often buried with all of their earthly treasures, it might not be a stretch to believe that they would have wanted to be buried in their cars if they lived in this century.

According to China Daily, the deceased is said to have loved his car so much that he made sure that it was stated in his will that he was to be buried in his own car instead of a coffin.

my initial thot when I read the thread heading was its going to be measured in inches or centimetres  [laugh]

Twincharged

My initial thot when I read the thread heading was its going to be measured in inches or centimetres  [laugh]

... related ... you know ... 6 feet under ?? [scholar]

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Life is short, cherish and enjoy whatever and whoever you love, once the pair of eyes are closed for good, nothing is relevant.

Edited by Ct3833