Running MU 19 June 2018

Tianmo

Nice meeting all after so long. Let’s have a run together soon.

Good to see you again buddy, and KNN pls get back on track hor!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

you didnt manage to catch the whole grp running and turned back ah?  [:p]  [:p]  [laugh]

luckily they  said saw you moving off liao, and @lala81 said better call you before you really starts looking for a running grp.  [:p]

hahaha you called me that time i was parking, then park alr wanna run off find yall but got welcome poo from 3 punggol birds, so need to clean off  :XD:

Anw, thanks for organising this run and talk cock sesh and

thanks guys for spotting me running off hahahaha, and good run today, look forward to running with y'all again soon :)

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 3

Thanks for organisng the mu.. Great to see everyone sweating out..

seem like your injury recovering pretty well!!! Good man, finally you can do a good run!!!   [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

Hypersonic

seem like your injury recovering pretty well!!! Good man, finally you can do a good run!!!   [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

I learn this injury of mine has a delay effect. Tomorrow evening when I try to run again without pain, then I know ok liao.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

its not about who come in first or who come in last, its about who is willing to come and run!!! Well done bro!!! [thumbsup]

anyway, I also always come in last, but never bother me never bother the rest also leh.. they always have to wait for me.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

haha thanks [thumbsup]
  • Praise 1

I am quite sure your cadence cfm is higher than the 160s you mentioned before. I was behind you all the while on the first half of the run, and I am quite sure your cadence is above 170, closer to mid high 170s even.  ^_^

And the red shoes are good investments, seem to be helping you alot on mid foot landing.. [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

i not shack, can maintain about 170-175. tyre puncture then different story, haha u see my return leg, about 160-165 liao  [laugh]

• Praise 3

You don't join lunch makan, don't join run.

Don't come here and disturb.

^_^  ^_^  ^_^

Thumbs-and-Ammo-02.jpg

i not shack, can maintain about 170-175. tyre puncture then different story, haha u see my return leg, about 160-165 liao  [laugh]

quite normal to lower cadence over longer distance, but the fact that you could keep to the 170s means you are actually changing. No way you can do this cadence if you landing heel first. 

If you do anything less than 3km for now, I am sure you can do 180 and above.  [thumbsup]

quite normal to lower cadence over longer distance, but the fact that you could keep to the 170s means you are actually changing. No way you can do this cadence if you landing heel first. 

If you do anything less than 3km for now, I am sure you can do 180 and above.  [thumbsup]

180 really feels bit different lah. I've tried before with a metronome app.

I think my watch usually clocks me at 170-172 which is quite accurate based on my experience earlier with running with a metronome app sounding off the beats.

yeah good thing is no shin splints so far which i think i kana earlier during the 1st 10x10.

• Praise 3

180 really feels bit different lah. I've tried before with a metronome app.

I think my watch usually clocks me at 170-172 which is quite accurate based on my experience earlier with running with a metronome app sounding off the beats.

yeah good thing is no shin splints so far which i think i kana earlier during the 1st 10x10.

this is good news! [thumbsup]

Yah, from where I was last night,  i was able to see your feet landing quite clearing, nice forefoot landing on the balls. 

this is good news! [thumbsup]

Yah, from where I was last night,  i was able to see your feet landing quite clearing, nice forefoot landing on the balls. 

stress siah. RSM following behind me  [laugh]

stress siah. RSM following behind me  [laugh]

not like i had a choice, I could not overtake lor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]