The (trade) war has started

Civic2000

Still have money inflow lah cos got spending but just that Alipay takes a cut. In the default scenario, the fella spends $100 using cash, Alipay gets nothing.

But of course one can also argue that by extending Alipay into Nepal, the latter is creating more sales opportunities by improving the ease of payment.

Other than PRC national, all other wechat wallet/alipay user can't use these 2 wallet outside China.

I wonder how it is converted into local currency.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

I don't understand, many think XJP is the man and it is not a collective decision making body running China. The draft agreement is also negotiated by Liu, his key man, but they are now reversing position. So what has changed? Is it a strategy to buy time?

Could mean Xi is not as powerful as outsiders tot.

Read an article that said xi amassed so much power because he needed it to reform Chinese economy which was on a untenable course. But vested interest in China will resist .. xi has not removed all opposition yet.

Who knows...

Hypersonic

Could mean Xi is not as powerful as outsiders tot.

Read an article that said xi amassed so much power because he needed it to reform Chinese economy which was on a untenable course. But vested interest in China will resist .. xi has not removed all opposition yet.

Who knows...

From factories in Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand.

The trade war is good for Asean countries.

:D

I beg to differ, usa might got it from south america

And also asean will also be affected from trade war because some asean countries supplies raw material to china. In any way, trade war or war wont benefit anyone

Supersonic

I suspect factory owners whose products are now subjected to 25% tariffs won't be very happy with Xi.

i thought the claim is that americans are the ones paying.

Other than PRC national, all other wechat wallet/alipay user can't use these 2 wallet outside China.

I wonder how it is converted into local currency.

Easy. There are PRCs everywhere. I am sure there are PRCs in Nepal who are more than happy to function as fly by night money changers touting their own exchange rates

Hypersonic

i thought the claim is that americans are the ones paying.

No its fake news.

My fren Trump says its the Chinese that are paying.

You can trust what Trump says.  [thumbsup]

After all he is a stable genius.

Nepal has foreign exchange control. Alipay and wechat can be used to bring money out from Nepal.

Errr you can’t top up credit into such accounts from within Nepal like what Davidtch mentioned.

Errr you canât top up credit into such accounts from within Nepal like what Davidtch mentioned.

Hmm.....

The digital wallets are maintained outside China, beyond the reach of the Nepali Central Bank. The merchants can deliver goods and services in Nepal and keep the revenue outside of Nepal.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Who says Trade War is all bad? It's good biz for this manufacturer :

post-128138-0-18507500-1558752970_thumb.

I want to buy one.

Show my support for my bestie.

Edited by Jamesc

Hypersonic

and innocent winnie the bear is banned......

this alone in a nutshell shows the hypocrisy of china crying victim in trade.

Pooh Xi bear is banned in China?

DH0KFhSUwAAq3K8-800x481.jpg

Hmm.....

The digital wallets are maintained outside China, beyond the reach of the Nepali Central Bank. The merchants can deliver goods and services in Nepal and keep the revenue outside of Nepal.

We are obviously talking past each other here but my point is still congruent with yours so...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1