The (trade) war has started

Civic2000

Buay Tahan, I kena go Mexico again due to this. Now the volume doubles and I got so much work. KNS

Tough but there are ppl wishing to be in your shoes cos kena retrenched due to trade war.

Hang in there. Better to have a job than jobless, especially during such uncertain times.

Hopefully things will be better soon. Take care.

Safe ride

Cheers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Tough but there are ppl wishing to be in your shoes cos kena retrenched due to trade war.

Hang in there. Better to have a job than jobless, especially during such uncertain times.

Hopefully things will be better soon. Take care.

Safe ride

Cheers

Thanks Bro.....I agree, but I just wonder where is this bloody trade war getting. 

China looks like being beaten but there is not mich sign of any broken tales. I was in Switzerland last week and see Chinese buying Rolexes like candy. We only look for Sport model but they just buy with daimonds and some more saying 310k total is ok. KNN

Maybe China really got ddep pocket due to their internal consumption. I know they are high up in debts compare to those bubble countries but still no sign of popping

All these nuclear missiles are a waste of money.

Want to destroy the world just use global warming.

It's going to happen and it's free.

:D

• Praise 2

Thanks Bro.....I agree, but I just wonder where is this bloody trade war getting. 

China looks like being beaten but there is not mich sign of any broken tales. I was in Switzerland last week and see Chinese buying Rolexes like candy. We only look for Sport model but they just buy with daimonds and some more saying 310k total is ok. KNN

Maybe China really got ddep pocket due to their internal consumption. I know they are high up in debts compare to those bubble countries but still no sign of popping

RMB depre so much now they still buy ..........  -_-  They are not just rich ........ they are Super Rich  [laugh]

They also come to SG and buy a few Floor of any Condo ..... cheap cheap 

• Praise 4

Uh. Chinese buying rolexes in switz is not a good sign for chinese economy. 

They are trying to restrict outflow of $$$ now.

• Praise 1

There are cap on CC issued in China on overseas spending le

1% filthy rich out of 1.4billion population is enough to create waves.

Look at the average Chinese who will be most impacted and earns only 1/6th of the average American.

And you will never get an accurate picture of what's transpiring in a communist society until sh-t hits the fan.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

RMB depre so much now they still buy ..........  -_-  They are not just rich ........ they are Super Rich  [laugh]

They also come to SG and buy a few Floor of any Condo ..... cheap cheap 

Yes, I heard from my Property friend. My friend did property and say he will jsut do Chinese customer when got chance.

But now RMB depreciate. my bank also go down :TT_TT:

Uh. Chinese buying rolexes in switz is not a good sign for chinese economy. 

They are trying to restrict outflow of $$$ now.

Honestly, I can see so much changes over these years.....these ppl just got market. 

How I wish SGP got 15M ppl and can make some money from the population we have

There are cap on CC issued in China on overseas spending le

But still got money. KKN. My supplier driving "Mesalaty", ram and ram and ask to go sing song.  :pissed-off:

Look at the average Chinese who will be most impacted and earns only 1/6th of the average American.

And you will never get an accurate picture of what's transpiring in a communist society until sh-t hits the fan.

Sigh, I agree with you. but till now, no news

Honestly, I can see so much changes over these years.....these ppl just got market. 

How I wish SGP got 15M ppl and can make some money from the population we have

Easy for businessman to say they want a large population but what about the common folks? How to survive in such a small island if there are 15M people?

Turbocharged

Easy for businessman to say they want a large population but what about the common folks? How to survive in such a small island if there are 15M people?

I know. Just my thots. I am no businessman too. 

To be open in the discussion. I told my guys when I first come the SZ, there is only one MRT line. And they were over tens years behind SG as we at least got 2 lines. 

Seems like our G slowed down in the building of the infra structure. Anyway, we were caught up and behind in certain ways. 

But SG still my home. I got no avenue to air my view. I wrote to Gov department before but never any response. So just come here tok kok

• Praise 3

With internet, china is actually quite transparent to someone who wants to get the info and knows where to get it. Great china firewall doesn't really work la.

I know. Just my thots. I am no businessman too. 

To be open in the discussion. I told my guys when I first come the SZ, there is only one MRT line. And they were over tens years behind SG as we at least got 2 lines. 

Seems like our G slowed down in the building of the infra structure. Anyway, we were caught up and behind in certain ways. 

But SG still my home. I got no avenue to air my view. I wrote to Gov department before but never any response. So just come here tok kok

For Singapore, it is about the dollar & cents.

MRT line will not be opened unless there is ready customer.

With internet, china is actually quite transparent to someone who wants to get the info and knows where to get it. Great china firewall doesn't really work la.

Are you sure Great China Firewall not working?

Turbocharged

For Singapore, it is about the dollar & cents.

MRT line will not be opened unless there is ready customer.

For this, I can remember the landslide GE lor. I just hope our G to be ahead and care for the people. I am almost over, but we have younger generations

Are you sure Great China Firewall not working?

If they want it work, it will work. Sometime they just close one eye when especially peaceful period

For this, I can remember the landslide GE lor. I just hope our G to be ahead and care for the people. I am almost over, but we have younger generations

If they want it work, it will work. Sometime they just close one eye when especially peaceful period

For North East line, there are certain station not open because not enough crowd.

For Great China Firewall, a lot of VPN is getting harder to bypass it nowadays.

My Beijing colleagues find google to be more reliable.

Turbocharged

For North East line, there are certain station not open because not enough crowd.

For Great China Firewall, a lot of VPN is getting harder to bypass it nowadays.

My Beijing colleagues find google to be more reliable.

Yes Baidu creates much problems and especially with lots of advertisements. Some of the advertisement are even providing improper results which is an internal concern that their G steps in.

Anyway, it is China style. In SG, professionals are not able to advertise but they allow here

Yes Baidu creates much problems and especially with lots of advertisements. Some of the advertisement are even providing improper results which is an internal concern that their G steps in.

Anyway, it is China style. In SG, professionals are not able to advertise but they allow here

Luckily, i have google in office when i was in Beijing.

Turbocharged

Luckily, i have google in office when i was in Beijing.

Bro, you mean you go back liao??

I think boss got more plan and is hiniting me to get ready in 18 months, I sian liao but the money cannot reject

↡ Advertisement