Which petrol station is giving coupon now? Latest update...

Heluim

8 hours ago, Akomono said:

@Fcw75 oh no...i m late. 

34 minutes ago, jcmm said:

Same here :D

Nowadays if no one share those petrol station closing for reno and giving out vouchers, no one will know lo. 😅 Cause i assume there are sure some petrol station giving out vouchers. 

58 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Nowadays if no one share those petrol station closing for reno and giving out vouchers, no one will know lo. 😅 Cause i assume there are sure some petrol station giving out vouchers. 

MCF now is different from last time, quite a few sell fish people here and not willing to share. It’s not even sharing their wealth or flesh for F sake. 

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

hmmm... that's interesting... cos i assume there is really no petrol station going for renovation since no one reporting on voucher giveaways...

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

MCF now is different from last time, quite a few sell fish people here and not willing to share. It’s not even sharing their wealth or flesh for F sake. 

Alamak, why like that? I sure share if i come across such lobang de. Too bad i never see petrol station giving out vouchers lo, i also need to depend on others to share share. [:p]

1 hour ago, Soundphile said:

hmmm... that's interesting... cos i assume there is really no petrol station going for renovation since no one reporting on voucher giveaways...

Maybe have but no one want to share here? [laugh]

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Alamak, why like that? I sure share if i come across such lobang de. Too bad i never see petrol station giving out vouchers lo, i also need to depend on others to share share. [:p]

Haha because it’s like that nowadays lor.

Yes, it’s all about sharing is caring. 🤣

I stay in the east of the east, and have noted that the petrol stations do not give vouchers (for spc and cowtax, which I patronize). 

Not even through credit card companies as well.  

Maybe eastern side stations don't need to reno one, haha.

9 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Haha because it’s like that nowadays lor.

Yes, it’s all about sharing is caring. 🤣

Indeed it's like that nowadays. Can see that not only in mcf but also everywhere, many many sell fish people in society now.

3 minutes ago, Micb said:

I stay in the east of the east, and have noted that the petrol stations do not give vouchers (for spc and cowtax, which I patronize). 

Not even through credit card companies as well.  

Maybe eastern side stations don't need to reno one, haha.

HSBC credit card on and off got give out vouchers to their card holder. But their vouchers only for shell and cowtax.

14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

HSBC credit card on and off got give out vouchers to their card holder. But their vouchers only for shell and cowtax.

Hey thanks.   Unfortunately I don't have HSBC card.

My current lobang is using the AA vouchers tie-up with cowtax, $6 off for $60 gross petrol.   Need AA membership though.

1st Gear
8 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Never share is 1 thing ... best is when there is station-specific terms to be eligible for vouchers, e.g. Yarwood vouchers needed to have how many previous fuel purchases from that specific station to be eligible for their vouchers ... people just post that they got vouchers from Yarwood but left out this information, end up those who went made a wasted trip 🙄

3 hours ago, Sogo said:

Never share is 1 thing ... best is when there is station-specific terms to be eligible for vouchers, e.g. Yarwood vouchers needed to have how many previous fuel purchases from that specific station to be eligible for their vouchers ... people just post that they got vouchers from Yarwood but left out this information, end up those who went made a wasted trip 🙄

That time that Yarwood vouchers i also made a wasted trip there. 😅

14 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

12 hours ago, 13177 said:

if you have taken enough for yourself for the next 2 months, the remaining vouchers should share with rest. Unless u cheapo go sell the rest on carousell for $3 $4. Xia suay!

5 hours ago, Sogo said:

most retarded eligibility rule ever

21 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Not true lei. Got ppl always share their wealth here bah

In fact, everyone's a keyboard bilionare on MCF.....lol 

22 hours ago, 107fan said:

if you have taken enough for yourself for the next 2 months, the remaining vouchers should share with rest. Unless u cheapo go sell the rest on carousell for $3 $4. Xia suay!

Sell on carousell? I would not do such a cheapo thing. 😂