Which petrol station is giving coupon now? Latest update...

Heluim

Not sure of this but Shell's discount is good with Citbank cards

Every petrol companies have good discount with certain bank credit card. It will be best if you got vouchers and using credit card discount also.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Want to give away 3 pieces $5 off with every $60 purchase of petrol/diesel coupons valid for the month of January 2019.

Coupons can be used at all SPC service stations.

PM me only if you can self collect only at Whampoa Drive at my convenience.

Thanks.

• Praise 2

If really wanna give away petrol voucher, pass to the fuel pump attendant when you are pumping. They will help you get rid of it within 10mins

• Praise 2

Alternatively, just bring along the remaining vouchers when queuing up to pay and ask the person in front or behind you if they want it. Preferably ladies la....

Who wouldn't want?  [laugh]

Alternatively, just bring along the remaining vouchers when queuing up to pay and ask the person in front or behind you if they want it. Preferably ladies la....

Who wouldn't want? [laugh]

If they dont pump enough to qualify the discount, then how Edited by wangwa
  • Praise 1

If they dont pump enough to qualify the discount, then how

Pass to the next one lo.

Or anyone who’s pumping or paying.

If you want to pay it forward then just ask. Sure got people want. Who doesn’t want to pay less $5?

Personal experience, last year i gave the extra discount voucher to the cashier, I really get the cashier in trouble. After the cashier pass the voucher to another guy, the auntie behind went "how come i dun have?". Poor cashier had to defend herself, lucky i din walk far. I went back and told the auntie i had extra so give away. U nt happy call police lor

After that episode i gave the pump attendant le, easier cos they deal with people 1 to 1.

Sometimes its hard to be nice

Edited by alex976
  • Praise 8

Personal experience, last year i gave the extra discount voucher to the cashier, I really get the cashier in trouble. After the cashier pass the voucher to another guy, the auntie behind went "how come i dun have?". Poor cashier had to defend herself, lucky i din walk far. I went back and told the auntie i had extra so give away. U nt happy call police lor

After that episode i gave the pump attendant le, easier cos they deal with people 1 to 1.

How u be nice when u chalkenge her to call police! Nicer if u offer it to her......lolxx

Must be lao auntie...hahaha.

I just gave away 2 of the remaining vouchers for Jan.

One to a uncle queuing to pay and the other to a guy walking in to make payment. They gladly took it. I mean, who doesn’t want to save extra $5?

Just open mouth and ask if they want.

Pay it forward guys, one day it might come back to you.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 6

I just gave away 2 of the remaining vouchers for Jan.

One to a uncle queuing to pay and the other to a guy walking in to make payment. They gladly took it. I mean, who doesn’t want to save extra $5?

Just open mouth and ask if they want.

Pay it forward guys, one day it might come back to you.

That\s what i do usually. If the coupon is expiring and will give it to the people behind me in the queue or if the station is empty then will handover the cashier to give it to other patrons. They will accept gladly. I myself have been benefitted by other people who left their coupons with the cashier before. 

• Praise 3

How u be nice when u chalkenge her to call police! Nicer if u offer it to her......lolxx

Bro I only gt that one piece extra left Sia. I just think ppl shud nt feel entitled. If have its a blessing dun have juz move on.

That auntie shud be 50+ years old

↡ Advertisement