2018 Volvo S60 (3rd Gen) & V60 (2nd Gen)

Carbon82

3 minutes ago, Soya said:

It was probably an unregistered demo and using trade plates all this while

Could it be the ration vehicle...2 meals a day...peep ordered jalan kayu prata everyday... 😂

1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

Good da? 

Actually I think S60 is very good value for money compared to C and 3. Spacious and decent pick up (tried the T4) though gear box is a bit sluggish compared to ZF in the 320i. I don't like the touch screen for everything other than volume, fixed rear seats, and V60 is priced so much higher than S60.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

No more than 120k given it's been molested since launched...

Ha ha. Well I think it's almost impossible to get it below $120K.

Given that the new car is listed at $170K and maybe after all discounts selling at $150K.

I highly doubt they will give a $30K discount for this. 

Even during the CB days, $129K offer is for management car, test drive car and some new cars.  

2 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

Ha ha. Well I think it's almost impossible to get it below $120K.

Given that the new car is listed at $170K and maybe after all discounts selling at $150K.

I highly doubt they will give a $30K discount for this. 

Even during the CB days, $129K offer is for management car, test drive car and some new cars.  

they need to sell this high to recover some cash from the money losing deal you and the rest got from the CB deal. hahahaha😂

• Haha! 3

45 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

they need to sell this high to recover some cash from the money losing deal you and the rest got from the CB deal. hahahaha😂

Ha ha no la they also need it to move it in tandem with the new car price. By right management car or test drive car is not used much should be priced $5K to $10K below new car price. So if they intend to sell the new car at $150K, then $140K to $145K is the right price.

• Praise 1

Just experienced the 1st AEB by my new car this evening along AYE. Realised that most of the braking force was from the front tyres, accompanied by rapid blinking light at the driver console.

The car in front of me braked to a halt. I was able to stop a good 2m before it- amazing braking power.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, firefly20 said:

what's JK? 

JK= joking, I guess. Too many short forms, butcher the English language. 

23 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Actually I think S60 is very good value for money compared to C and 3. Spacious and decent pick up (tried the T4) though gear box is a bit sluggish compared to ZF in the 320i. I don't like the touch screen for everything other than volume, fixed rear seats, and V60 is priced so much higher than S60.

the rear seats are foldable. I've transported ikea packed boxes approximately 1.8m in length in the latest S60 with the rear seats folded 😃

I've left my step-by-step instructions with pictures in a post on the Volvo Club Singapore (Official) Facebook group.

1 minute ago, Jtsjv said:

the rear seats are foldable. I've transported ikea packed boxes approximately 1.8m in length in the latest S60 with the rear seats folded 😃

I've left my step-by-step instructions with pictures in a post on the Volvo Club Singapore (Official) Facebook group.

IMG_6338.thumb.jpg.be5331530d4eff20a05b07773c7c8bcf.jpgIMG_6340.thumb.jpg.087907a4645ed9c38c6748335ad9918a.jpg

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, firefly20 said:

Just experienced the 1st AEB by my new car this evening along AYE. Realised that most of the braking force was from the front tyres, accompanied by rapid blinking light at the driver console.

The car in front of me braked to a halt. I was able to stop a good 2m before it- amazing braking power.

yup. when there's AEB, your rear brake lights will flash. And if your speed is lowered to lesser than a certain speed threshold bcos of this panic braking, your hazard lights will be automatically turned on.

Increasingly, AEB is getting essential. Useful for such cases i feel:
1. when the vehicle suddenly stopped (bcos collided with a vehicle in front) without warning
2. brake lights not working (like some taxis)
3. other drivers cut in front of your recklessly and subsequently had to jam brake bcos of traffic

In addition, the earlier collision warning helps you to start braking earlier and provide more time for the vehicle behind you to react - preventing a chain reaction and potential whiplash injury.

For cases where you were distracted, collision warning/AEB may also help avoid embarrassment and hefty repair costs when you rear end someone (but hey, you shouldn't be in this category all the time).

Lastly, note that AEB has its limitations. We should be safe, alert and defensive all the time. This AEB system should supplement us, and not be the main means to our safe driving.

• Praise 3

28 minutes ago, Jtsjv said:

Sales guy said even T6 non foldable. You flipped a lever or unbolt/unscrew the seat backs? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1