2018 Volvo S60 (3rd Gen) & V60 (2nd Gen)

Carbon82

1 minute ago, Calvin8808 said:

Did you check with your SC? They should be able to tell you.

If not can consider the S60? Only difference is the boot size with more headroom but cheaper. I was told V60 will be more noisy due to this design

They said not bringing in anymore T4, but I think bluff one. probably trying to clear their T5.

I am looking at V60 as easier to load folded wheelchair. currently also driving V60 older model. I'm a wagon guy :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Fitmugen said:

They said not bringing in anymore T4, but I think bluff one. probably trying to clear their T5.

I am looking at V60 as easier to load folded wheelchair. currently also driving V60 older model. I'm a wagon guy 🙂

Oh ok ha ha.

I can try asking my SC. Not sure if knows and willing to tell the truth.

Once hooked on wagons, never look back! I like the V60, except functionally not much of an upgrade from my current old wagon. No compelling excuses to change.

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Once hooked on wagons, never look back! I like the V60, except functionally not much of an upgrade from my current old wagon. No compelling excuses to change.

What you driving now?

On 10/25/2020 at 1:50 AM, Benben0202 said:

Looks like novelty of volvo has deteriorate tremendously, now under a Chinese company and also made in Malaysia. Not sure how much "continental" value is remaining as it seems like an Asian car to me now. 

The volvo car assembly plant in malaysia was around since 1966, and have been assembling volvo cars for the SEA market (except SG). I don't think that will change as dealers in SG deal direct with Volvo cars AP rather than Volvo cars malaysia.

• Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Fitmugen said:

I am looking at V60 as easier to load folded wheelchair. currently also driving V60 older model. I'm a wagon guy 🙂

not wrong. there are some planned changes in the line ups (both drivetrain and trim variants) for the SG market. We will be losing V60 T4 momentum - at least for a while (assuming if it somehow returns some time later)

• Praise 1

45 minutes ago, Fitmugen said:

Anyone knows whether Wearnes is bringing in V60 T4 next year? I asked them today and they only have T5 R-Design which is $170k. My budget $150k tops.

if you need to be able to fold your rear seats. it can be done for the S60. Doubt it will return so soon.

Just now, Volvobrick said:

V70 

hmm. there is/was one noticeable one in west coast area. sand metallic colour or silver if i'm not wrong. is that yours? haha

Sometimes I do grocery there. But probably not mine. Look for one without any dents and absolutely clean rims. That could be mine! 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 2

45 minutes ago, Fitmugen said:

41 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Oh ok ha ha.

I can try asking my SC. Not sure if knows and willing to tell the truth.

She says only T5 R-Design like you mentioned.

14 minutes ago, Eyke said:

usually sales will never say new model/facelift coming until they can sell them

Or when they are pushing to clear existing inventory..."best time to buy at best price becos new model cumming soon..." 😁

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

Mine COEed 2.5T. Good low end torque. Economy so so about 7.5 km/l.

Hard to spot one on the road these days...mine got chopped up then exported for mere $700😭

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Hard to spot one on the road these days...mine got chopped up then exported for mere $700😭

since on wagons topic - had a 2008 xc70 3.2, 2009 v50 2.4i and 2017 v90cc t5 in the house before. haha

Edited by Jtsjv
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3