WORX Hydroshot Portable Power Cleaner

Bought this WORX hydroshot from TaoBao and tried today. The power is strong enough. 20cents for 2 bails of water is more than good enough to clean my full size MPV in HDB car park. One bad thing is I worry the water splash onto the neighbour car. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I see. You mean using the provided shampoo dispenser bottle and use active snow foam shampoo. I will probably get the snow foam from chemical guys instead.

Yes bro. Just bear in mind that the dispenser is only 400ml. You can spray nicely covering the whole car plus wheels. For me, I just skip windows unless still have left over.
  • Praise 1

I haven't used mine to wash my car yet, BUT I was testing it out in the bathroom and decided to use it to wash the bathroom down haha.

I first used it with the foam cannon to spray detergent on everything.

Then used it to rinse the whole bathroom down.

I think used about 1.5 buckets (~30 litres) of water. Still had some power left in the battery, although it showed 1 bar left.

So, my conclusion is you'll probably run out of water first. I think can wash 1 car if you're efficient and systematic.

I washed two cars n max is 3 pairs of water. You r right, I never ran outta battery. But I fully charge before each use.

Bought this WORX hydroshot from TaoBao and tried today. The power is strong enough. 20cents for 2 bails of water is more than good enough to clean my full size MPV in HDB car park. One bad thing is I worry the water splash onto the neighbour car. 

Just curious how much you spend on getting from TaoBao including shipping cost.

I see. It will not be sufficient for my detailed type of car wash as I like to spray snow foam on each portion of the car and spray clean with clean water after wiping with cloth on that area.

Looking at your routine, probably 1 more spare 2.0Ah battery should be sufficient. I regretted getting that 4.0Ah battery as it's rather bulky and heavy for prolong usage.

Maybe you can try out with the default 2.0Ah that comes with the package and decide later whether you need an additional battery or not. My personal experience is that, buying from the local distributor is more ex and end up, I got my 4.0Ah from JD.com (Worx do have official store) and ship back via Ezbuy PRIME shipment.

Looking at your routine, probably 1 more spare 2.0Ah battery should be sufficient. I regretted getting that 4.0Ah battery as it's rather bulky and heavy for prolong usage.

Maybe you can try out with the default 2.0Ah that comes with the package and decide later whether you need an additional battery or not. My personal experience is that, buying from the local distributor is more ex and end up, I got my 4.0Ah from JD.com (Worx do have official store) and ship back via Ezbuy PRIME shipment.

I have tried out my detailed routine so 1 battery is not sufficient and thinking of getting the 4Ah battery but now probably will get 2.5Ah instead.

Initially I was thinking to get locally but after comparing price, local batteries cost around $110 and if I get from TaoBao, it will be much cheaper and will consider to compare with JD.com before ordering.

Thanks for your information.

• Praise 1

I see. The price is still ex compared to buying locally at only 190 with warranty included.

I order it from Tianmao Offical Store (in Taobao), after CNY discount is $120 including shipping,

but have to wait for a month.

I order it from Tianmao Offical Store (in Taobao), after CNY discount is $120 including shipping,

I see, discount of $70 and wait for a month. I was thinking to get the 2nd battery from Taobao instead.  [:p]

At first I thought Tianmo opened a store in Taobao...
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Including shipping to Singapore? Sure bo?

• Praise 1

Actually got quite a few versions on Aliexpress:

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190219221200&SearchText=cordless+pressure+washer

But donno what the quality is like and whether it'll last.

My friend bought the Xiaomi Jimmy. Design look nice but it didn't work out of the box. He showed me a pic - one plastic part was broken even before he used it! So i think their QC no good. 

Including shipping to Singapore? Sure bo?

the shipping by sea was CNY 41

overall was CNY 610..

Order during limited time sale and CNY discount.

• Praise 1

Orange or Green Color?

Orange colour. You have to get back orange battery for the orange Worx.

Actually got quite a few versions on Aliexpress:

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190219221200&SearchText=cordless+pressure+washer

But donno what the quality is like and whether it'll last.

My friend bought the Xiaomi Jimmy. Design look nice but it didn't work out of the box. He showed me a pic - one plastic part was broken even before he used it! So i think their QC no good.

Your friend bought the Xiaomi jimmy from Aliexpress or TaoBao?

Orange colour. You have to get back orange battery for the orange Worx.

Your friend bought the Xiaomi jimmy from Aliexpress or TaoBao?

Bought from a retailer on Qoo10. So lucky could return for a refund.

Bought from a retailer on Qoo10. So lucky could return for a refund.

Oh I see, I saw that post too in Q10 and wanted to get initially so glad that I choose Worx in the end.

↡ Advertisement