WORX Hydroshot Portable Power Cleaner

Neutral Newbie

Due to family commitment thus I'm letting go a set with 4ah battery and quick charger. 11 mth warranty left. Pls pm if keen.

↡ Advertisement

Due to family commitment thus I'm letting go a set with 4ah battery and quick charger. 11 mth warranty left. Pls pm if keen.

Hi, I am keen but would like to know

1) what are the components?

2) can show pics of your WG629?

3) how much r u selling?

Pls pm me. Tks

Hi, I am interested in both. Can pm me? Thanks..

On 6/15/2019 at 7:13 PM, HaimVais said:

Hello

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered karcher preesure washer cordless.

The device comes in the box inside:
1. 16 liter water tank.
2. foam cannon
3. Gun + high pressure rod
4. Sponge wash
5. Water pipe 3 meters.
6. The device itself has a built-in 36V battery, a power switch on/off , a switch with 4 power washer modes, and 3 indicator lights at each moment showing the battery status.

The device is easy to connect and operate in a few seconds.
Charge the battery - connect the gun to the pipe and the device - fill a water tank - turn on the device - go on the way.

The device's accessories have a own place on the sides of this device.
So everything is neat and compact, and no takes space in storage on the balcony / in the room.

post-308454-0-13892700-1560597028_thumb.jpg

post-308454-0-41960000-1560597052_thumb.jpg

post-308454-0-75900100-1560597070_thumb.jpg

post-308454-0-46143800-1560597088_thumb.jpg

post-308454-0-83760200-1560597110_thumb.jpg

post-308454-0-23978500-1560597129_thumb.jpg

I saw the one with the collapsible tank. Is that tank 16 litres too? Can't seem to find in the specs.

Anyone bought worx hydroshot from USA before? I am keen to buy wg644 or wg649 as the psi is higher. 

many experts out there who can help out? I know I will need a step down transformer as there is a difference in the power voltage. 

will local worx battery be able to use for the device? 

54 minutes ago, burxberry said:

Anyone bought worx hydroshot from USA before? I am keen to buy wg644 or wg649 as the psi is higher. 

many experts out there who can help out? I know I will need a step down transformer as there is a difference in the power voltage. 

will local worx battery be able to use for the device? 

The worx power tools that I have from US, the batteries are different from the local hydroshot unit that I have.

I am using a 110V transformer to charge the batteries from US.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, burxberry said:

Can share with me where u buy the transformer? Thanks 

Sim Lim Tower. Choose the wattage double of your intended power rating. Example, say you require 100w, go for 200w to be safe. Or you one rime buy 1000w for future use also can.

Oh the batteries look quite different 

The only thing stopping me is charging the battery as I am worried that it might be dangerous even with a transformer. 

3 hours ago, burxberry said:

Oh the batteries look quite different 

The only thing stopping me is charging the battery as I am worried that it might be dangerous even with a transformer. 

I have been using mine for 2 years plus already. My 110v transformer is almost 4 years old already. Just follow the formula I gave and you would be fine.

Neutral Newbie
On 3/17/2019 at 6:18 PM, Ultimax said:

Result was the same as the one which came with the hydroshot, just larger capacity. Definitely meant for proper pressure washer. But if you need larger capacity as one bro mentioned here, its an option.

I also tried a set of swivel nozzles. These are not bad. Same result as the stock nozzle but makes the hydroshot easier to use. No need to hold it above your head when cleaning the roof.

Got it from Aliexpress too

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pressure-Washer-Spray-Nozzle-Tips-and-Quick-Connecting-Pivoting-Coupler-2-5-GMP-4500PSI-1-4/32963422533.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d5udEtV

post-35113-0-76146900-1552817871.jpg

post-35113-0-12787800-1552817877.jpg

You will need to change the orifice of the foam cannon to a smaller one.

Try 0.8mm.

Larger size orifice eg 1.1mm and above are for pressure washer. Use it on low pressure battery operated washer, it becomes 'watery-watery' as too much water flows it.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Saw a lot of comments regarding the worx/jimmy and decided to go with this other product i found from a local distributor here: Devon 6701. It has a max pressure of 50 bars and 36v. I have yet to try it yet(the instructions to set it up not the most user friendly)
 but was wondering if any brothers had a chance to try this product. 

On 11/9/2020 at 11:20 PM, kingchay said:

Hi all,

Saw a lot of comments regarding the worx/jimmy and decided to go with this other product i found from a local distributor here: Devon 6701. It has a max pressure of 50 bars and 36v. I have yet to try it yet(the instructions to set it up not the most user friendly)
 but was wondering if any brothers had a chance to try this product. 

Hi, before i bought Worx, I bought yili (china brand). Initial use is okay, but broke down after 2 times, alot of issues with the shop, change battery, change pressure cap, etc.. It is just not worth the effort. Though the brand is not related, however, i found similarities in the water gun picture, just be cautious, if the local distributor has a good aftersales support, go for it, otherwise, dun bother.

↡ Advertisement