"Vultures" At MRT Station

countach

after work just wanna go home and kun.... alight at mrt...kena swarmed by insurance agents, salesman outside mrt stations and the new 'recruits" aka charity agents....

please lah.. i know you got job la but i srsly wanna get the fkkkkk home la bro.... get the fkkk outta da weyyyy man.. sigh...

anyone here also feel the same way???? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 3

Supersonic

Just treat them as invisible if you don't want to talk to them.

This has been going on for decades.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

These people already become a permanent resident outside MRT who keep pestering you de. Just walk away from them lo. 

• Praise 2

after work just wanna go home and kun.... alight at mrt...kena swarmed by insurance agents, salesman outside mrt stations and the new 'recruits" aka charity agents....

please lah.. i know you got job la but i srsly wanna get the fkkkkk home la bro.... get the fkkk outta da weyyyy man.. sigh...

I swerve when they come my way and double up . . . . they cannot catch me.  [laugh]

Not this month though . . . I will tell them "Ehhh . . . rushing home for WC!!"  :secret-laugh:

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I will just smile and walk off. No need to treat them like pests..cos we dun know what they have been through..Im sure no one will wan to do this kind of job unless they have no choice...

perhaps they have been displaced by FTs? :D

• Praise 23

Turbocharged

They should just inter-sell.

Supersonic
(edited)

I just smile, shake my head, and walk straight through without saying anything . And I don’t slacken my pace. Come to realise that you stop walking, you are stuck.

The only people I stop for are students in school uniforms who are doing surveys for school projects, cuz my kids told me how difficult it was when they had to do such public surveys and people just don’t help. So, for school kids, I will help.

Edited by Loki
  • Praise 10

Turbocharged

because i have a chow bin, most of them don't approach me.  :grin:

sometimes if those promoting credit cards pester, i just tell them i am an undischarged bankrupt and walk away.

• Praise 5

I just smile, shake my head, and walk straight through without saying anything . And I don’t slacken my pace. Come to realise that you stop walking, you are stuck.

The only people I stop for are students in school uniforms who are doing surveys for school projects, cuz my kids told me how difficult it was when they had to do such public surveys and people just don’t help. So, for school kids, I will help.

same here...but with my face, none of the insurance agents approach me...so i'm safe...hahahah

• Praise 2

Supersonic

same here...but with my face, none of the insurance agents approach me...so i'm safe...hahahah

What face?  :blink: