"Vultures" At MRT Station

countach

you ask @bancoe lah..he dun dare go school anymore.... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

I will just smile and walk off. No need to treat them like pests..cos we dun know what they have been through..Im sure no one will wan to do this kind of job unless they have no choice...

perhaps they have been displaced by FTs? :D

It's like who wants to be bald when they can have hair. Sometimes life got its up and down and I will still treat them as a human.

You may be a successful person, and you definitely can look down on them. However what goes round comes round. There are things like karma and retribution. One can choose to dismiss these theories.

I think if got a choice, they will not want to stand there and prey on people.

Edited by RogerNg_185295
  • Praise 5

I will just smile and walk off. No need to treat them like pests..cos we dun know what they have been through..Im sure no one will wan to do this kind of job unless they have no choice...

perhaps they have been displaced by FTs? :D

Maybe some do this by choice leh?

Yest my colleague just told me she was cleaning up the house, and saw her son's income tax statement. He's in insurance, had to pay $60k in income tax hor :nosebleed:

All my 20+ yr working life add up also dun think got paid so much income tax or not...

Some agency rotate their staffs around to do MRT duty lah, not all depends on cold selling at MRT stations one lah.

They have their own customer base to service and expand I suppose.

There are no limits to sales commissions but there are also many join and many left.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Yest my colleague just told me she was cleaning up the house, and saw her son's income tax statement. He's in insurance, had to pay $60k in income tax hor :nosebleed:

All my 20+ yr working life add up also dun think got paid so much income tax or not...

Pay $60k income tax? You sure not $6k? Even pay $6k also a lot lo, i never pay so much income tax in my entire work life cause earning too low. Lol.

Hypersonic

you run tax expert ah?

:a-m1212:  :D

Pay $60k income tax? You sure not $6k? Even pay $6k also a lot lo, i never pay so much income tax in my entire work life cause earning too low. Lol.

Another one of those hearsay only lah.....unlikely to be backed up with facts
  • Dislike 1

Supercharged

60k income tax is about $400k annual income leh.. think i'm in the wrong line..  :nosebleed:

• Praise 1

60k income tax is about $400k annual income leh.. think i'm in the wrong line..  :nosebleed:

MP also want to join then hahahahha

Hypersonic

They ask me for referral ........I just gib 'em @Radx HP number for referral and they gib me $20/- referral fee.... this is what I call an "honest buck"

you ask @bancoe lah..he dun dare go school anymore.... [laugh]

• Praise 1

I can only say that I heard correctly what my colleague told me, not sure if she lied to me lah...

i also never in one year paid even $6k, so i was shocked. She told me she was shocked too, and asked her son got $$ to pay or not... to which her son said she's not supposed to read his letters... [sweatdrop]

They ask me for referral ........I just gib 'em @Radx HP number for referral and they gib me $20/- referral fee.... this is what I call an "honest buck"

wherever-you-are-i-will-find-you.jpg

They ask me for referral ........I just gib 'em @Radx HP number for referral and they gib me $20/- referral fee.... this is what I call an "honest buck"

post-547-0-62000000-1530676072_thumb.jpeg
  • Praise 1

My colleague said she was shocked, as her son seldom talk to her much, and never told her about his work, except is in insurance line.

She said saw the income was $500+K, and the tax payable is $60+k... is this amount accurate?

Just finished studies a few years niah, and didn't even go univ. leh...

TMD... why life is so unfair??

Another one of those hearsay only lah.....unlikely to be backed up with facts

Can't really argue with that. I won't ask my colleague to take and show me the statement obviously... and since her son chided her to looking at his stuff, he might have kept it already in any case...

but like i said, i didn't make it up.

And actually, i quite trust this colleague won't make it up too...

for the context of this, she was telling me can't depend on her children when she retires in a few years' time, said that even though this son somehow made some money, had never told her anything before. Then when she asked him out of concern if he can pay the huge tax, he asked her why she looked at his stuff instead [sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

MP also want to join then hahahahha

maybe that's why we dun see insurance agents becoming MP... not worth the salary downgrade...

• Praise 1

at the end of the day, i do understand its their job and they need to put food on the table too...

its just sometimes really gets on my nerves.. and i have encountered cases where they can actually 'tskkk' at me when i reject them nicely already... haii... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1