GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

11 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Actually nowadays, posting in social media seems to get a helluva lot more done more quickly than going through "proper channels". 

It's almost like our gahmen has become.. I dunno... pandering pseudo-populists.

Doc paiseh not true

I post almost daily in social media about our notorious Yakuza (MCF version) Radx but no response leh.

PS After all these years, I figured out he great pretender, all macho macho no mercy kind on the outside BUT inside you find a soft spoken guy ...... I phew writing those last few words.

now see if guy response to that

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

42 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

Doc paiseh not true

I post almost daily in social media about our notorious Yakuza (MCF version) Radx but no response leh.

PS After all these years, I figured out he great pretender, all macho macho no mercy kind on the outside BUT inside you find a soft spoken guy ...... I phew writing those last few words.

Inside? He got parasite ah? 😂

Soft spoken? You sure you met him? 🤣

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Ash2017 said:

Doc paiseh not true

A gentleman. 

• Praise 1

http://theindependent.sg/dpm-heng-two-rescue-jobs-so-far-he-has-to-do-much-better/

Much as I find the pap full of wayang and badly needs to have its wings clipped. 

It's still not good for Singapore that the appointed future PM stumbles. Neighbouring politicians are watching and no doubt being briefed by their Intel. 

Why oh why did he feel the need to pick such fights? This shows a questionable sense of values and priorities at best... or even worse..being pushed reluctantly into such actions. 

The problem is.. if not him,  then who?

The obvious qualified favourite is ruled out in a ridiculous manner... doubly ridiculous considering the justification for the  "elected president".

Those waiting in the wings are.. 🤮

Yet.. he is but a product of the system. A system obsessed with fixing perceived opponents and rewarding supporters... its a self fulfilling system that will only repel talent. And deepen the move towards power concerntrating in the hands of ex generals who share such mindset. Iirc... during wikileaks one of the pap guys was alleged to have said the govt was scrapping the bottom of the barrel in talent acquisition. 

And if heng stumbles,  the current leader will naturally stay on even longer and further perpetuate the entrenched dysfunctional system we have. 😕

I hope he recovers and listens to the people and not those "seniors".

As star wars says... if the apprentice were to find his own way and leave the master.. he will be redeemed.

87fa4d5c47f2ec2ca36d2e6c6e708f12.jpg

Edited by Playtime
Spelling

35 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/workers-party-leaders-town-councillors-have-filed-appeal-in-ahtc-12083114?cid=FBcna

Looks like election will not be within the next few months.. Cannot be ongoing appeal, suddenly election date is announced.. 

So most likely wait till this is settled then will announce election date right? 

Why need to wait?
WP MPs so tua ki huh

Supercharged

Blowing ones horn quite loudly. Must be election approaching.

Critical for Singapore to send 'positive signal' to the world in next general election: Chan Chun Sing
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-general-election-chan-chun-sing-interview-12085848

"It is critical in the next election for us to send that positive signal not just to ourselves but to the rest of the world, that we can easily go on an upward spiral and pull apart from the competition," said Mr Chan

“If we can redesign our buildings – not just considering the upfront capital expenditure cost but the life-cycle cost of operating and maintaining that building – then that will create a brand (new) industry of how we can offer much more sustainable solutions not just for ourselves, but the whole world,” Mr Chan said. 

“We are quietly optimistic that many of these things can and will come from Singapore and we can create new industries to help the rest of the world, or to offer solutions to the rest of the world,” he added. 

1 interesting episode that i am camping to see is the AHTC case. Usually most court hearings took donkey years due to busy schedule or lack of judges or they only work 5-day weeks and 6 hours a day type. This one will it auto speed up?

1 hour ago, Didu said:

Blowing ones horn quite loudly. Must be election approaching.

Critical for Singapore to send 'positive signal' to the world in next general election: Chan Chun Sing
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-general-election-chan-chun-sing-interview-12085848

"It is critical in the next election for us to send that positive signal not just to ourselves but to the rest of the world, that we can easily go on an upward spiral and pull apart from the competition," said Mr Chan

“If we can redesign our buildings – not just considering the upfront capital expenditure cost but the life-cycle cost of operating and maintaining that building – then that will create a brand (new) industry of how we can offer much more sustainable solutions not just for ourselves, but the whole world,” Mr Chan said. 

“We are quietly optimistic that many of these things can and will come from Singapore and we can create new industries to help the rest of the world, or to offer solutions to the rest of the world,” he added. 

I appreciate if you may, next time quote me, please do kindly address me as General Chan CS. Thank you.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

With the AHTC saga and the recent PMD ban, I don't think MIW will think it's time for election. 

Edited by Daniu82
  • Praise 2

12 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

With the AHTC saga and the recent PMD ban, I don't think MIW will think it's time for election. 

in the past I agree with you but these are desperate times and they seem to fall several notch from the IQ and EQ ladder.

I try my best to change and be a better person but people always remember only the not so good things like when I try to stop someone interview a lady at stadium about how they came and who provided meal, I regret a lot thinking I was smart, on hindsight, I was naïve, doing everything I can to protect the party, now I know a better way, since we will without doubt continue to be government of the day, still have the majority, the way to go is..... screw them, let them say what they want, when the time comes, fixing is our middle name.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
5 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

I appreciate if you may, next time quote me, please do kindly address me as General Chan CS. Thank you.

Long live General Chan CS🙏🙏🙏

• Praise 1

Many here condemn the HK Government for allow a small segment of society to hold the entire country to ransom BUT what about us ......

we allow a small political party to hold the entire country to ransom

Majullah Singapura

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

On 11/13/2019 at 9:16 PM, Didu said:

Long live General Chan CS🙏🙏🙏

I will remember you, went give out goodies 

you want packet of chicken rice or bryani

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3