Jman888

My neighbours newly wed, very noisy

always don’t want to close the door 

I don’t like to complain :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

12 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Neighbour complains of crying baby, Singapore mum hits back with witty letter

With more individuals working from home during the pandemic, tension levels could run at an all-time high.

Take it from Geralyn Amy Yeh, mum of a 5-month old baby who received a feedback note from her neighbour.

According to Yeh, neighbours who were working from home were frustrated by her baby's cries. In the note, they requested her to close the door during the day.

Spoiler

image.png.eaddd5f4852ccb9be5d5ad1301733f5d.png

take_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Unbelievable your wife and sons still havent go crazy? If for me i think i have gone crazy liao. 😅

Hahaha,. I seems to be the one who has gone crazy first. My sons resort to putting on earbuds and my wife just have to b=bear with it.

I have even approached NEA but these neighbours just couldn't care less. Our useless management agents says they can't control what people do in their apartments. ☹️

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Hyde333 said:

Hahaha,. I seems to be the one who has gone crazy first. My sons resort to putting on earbuds and my wife just have to b=bear with it.

I have even approached NEA but these neighbours just couldn't care less. Our useless management agents says they can't control what people do in their apartments. ☹️

Time for you to look at Sonic Dog Barking Deterrent or Repellent. :gangs:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
38 minutes ago, Mustank said:

My neighbours newly wed, very noisy

always don’t want to close the door 

I don’t like to complain :grin:

Wah... Mustank a/c kenah hack by Jamesc! 

• Haha! 3

40 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Time for you to look at Sonic Dog Barking Deterrent or Repellent. :gangs:

😄Good suggestion. Never knew such gadgets exist. Found quite a few models on the web but all with conflicting reviews. Do you have any experience using it or any good hearsay to recommend?

1 minute ago, Hyde333 said:

😄Good suggestion. Never knew such gadgets exist. Found quite a few models on the web but all with conflicting reviews. Do you have any experience using it or any good hearsay to recommend?

None of my neighbours have dogs. If there are dogs, I will be the one having them. And I love big dogs like German Shepherd or Doberman. :XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Hyde333 said:

Earbuds think no use de. Lol.

Even noise outside, even you complain to those useless agents also no use. So noise inside their house, confirm they would not do anything.

2 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Witty meh? Lan jiao reply leh, bro

this kind of person thinks she and her baby are entitled .  Lan jiao lang.

aiyah, gib the one writing the article some face lor, it said witty, i also dowan bother. But the bit about must ventilate and keep cool by opening door, then you all better live with the baby's cries... that part really buay tahan. 

lucky she XX, if XY need to go army, i think this type is prime candidate for blanket party 🤣

• Haha! 3

19 hours ago, Hyde333 said:

How I wish you are 1 of my neighbours! 😀

I am surrounded by 2 neighbours with dogs (1 retriever & 1 dachshund) that bark whole day long and will bark ferociously when someone walk past their house. They simply refuse to close their main doors despite repeated request from other neighbours and the management agents. My wife and my sons are currently working from home and we are at our wits end. I can understand that dogs bark to communicate and this just make me to believe more that there are no bad dogs but only bad owners.

feed them some poison meatballs then hahaha

• Shocked 2

Last time my neighbour got one cat

this fellow very greedy one, at home eat finish, will come out beg for food one 

so another neighbour (lonely old lady) bought nice cat food for little cat to eat and sayang the cat deep deep

end up the cat whole day don’t want go home, go stay with old aunty :XD:

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
On 7/27/2020 at 3:05 AM, Hyde333 said:

How I wish you are 1 of my neighbours! 😀

I am surrounded by 2 neighbours with dogs (1 retriever & 1 dachshund) that bark whole day long and will bark ferociously when someone walk past their house. They simply refuse to close their main doors despite repeated request from other neighbours and the management agents. My wife and my sons are currently working from home and we are at our wits end. I can understand that dogs bark to communicate and this just make me to believe more that there are no bad dogs but only bad owners.

You can complain to AVA.  They will take action

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

You can complain to AVA.  They will take action

Had approached AVA and they visited the owners. However, it only improved for half a day when AVA were here and reverted back to same old story again thereafter! 1 of the household are our beloved CECA 😖

12 hours ago, Hyde333 said:

Had approached AVA and they visited the owners. However, it only improved for half a day when AVA were here and reverted back to same old story again thereafter! 1 of the household are our beloved CECA 😖

yes-master-gif-5.gif

↡ Advertisement