Pioneer AVH-Z9150BT

Reo

No warranty at all. You want to take this type of risk?

Hi,

Pioneer AVH-Z9250BT is priced at S$820 for export set with installation worth it?

Any bros installed onto Harrier Turbo XU60 yet?

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Pioneer AVH-Z9250BT is priced at S$820 for export set with installation worth it?

Any bros installed onto Harrier Turbo XU60 yet?

Warranty set probably add in another 100, better not take risk. During installation you dont know what'll happened.

Pay a little more for a peace of mind.............

Thanks for the advise. 

Warranty set probably add in another 100, better not take risk. During installation you dont know what'll happened.

Pay a little more for a peace of mind.............

yup it support but think most of us can't use it yet... as far as i know, AA wireless currently only support phone from google (e.g. pixel)... can't verify it as i don't have a pixel... definitely don't work with Note 9

So how are you using it now if AA does not work? In the news article, it seems to work?

And it cannot connect to 2 bluetooth devices concurrently?

So how are you using it now if AA does not work? In the news article, it seems to work?

And it cannot connect to 2 bluetooth devices concurrently?

using cable loh. 

Neutral Newbie

Hello, sorry for hijacking this thread but I couldn't find any thread with z5250 model and I didn't have enough counts to start new one. 

Anyway, my current HU is Z5250 with firmware 18.10. This is weird because I believe it should come with 8.10 (latest available) and 18.10 is available only for Z7250 as far as I can googled... Does any guru here knows if I can just update the Z5250 with 8.10fw found on SG Pioneer website? 

Thanks...

Hello, sorry for hijacking this thread but I couldn't find any thread with z5250 model and I didn't have enough counts to start new one. 

Anyway, my current HU is Z5250 with firmware 18.10. This is weird because I believe it should come with 8.10 (latest available) and 18.10 is available only for Z7250 as far as I can googled... Does any guru here knows if I can just update the Z5250 with 8.10fw found on SG Pioneer website? 

Thanks...

Better don't anyhow upgrade firmware if you have no issue. if your HU is the local warranty set give Pioneer technician a call and see if he can help you or not.

if it's an export set then ask your workshop to help you better.

What seems to be the issue?

Thanks...

Better don't anyhow upgrade firmware if you have no issue. if your HU is the local warranty set give Pioneer technician a call and see if he can help you or not.

if it's an export set then ask your workshop to help you better.

What seems to be the issue?

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, need some help... any will be much appreciated...

My current setup is helix C1T and C6B tagged to a helix DSP.2 and then to a helix G4 and G2 amp power my helix 8” woofer.

I’ll be doing up my C2M next week and am torn between HU...

Understand that 9250 is top of the line with 3 way network mode and all the wireless stuffs which is very tempting. BUT! Do I need the feature of 3 way network if I’m already using a DSP?

In terms on sound quality, is there a difference between 8250 and 9250? Does any of this have optical output? ( sorry for asking as I came across digital in the earlier thread and I could find manuals stating either of them having it )

Lastly, how do u guys organise meetups?

Hi guys, need some help... any will be much appreciated...

My current setup is helix C1T and C6B tagged to a helix DSP.2 and then to a helix G4 and G2 amp power my helix 8â woofer.

Iâll be doing up my C2M next week and am torn between HU...

Understand that 9250 is top of the line with 3 way network mode and all the wireless stuffs which is very tempting. BUT! Do I need the feature of 3 way network if Iâm already using a DSP?

In terms on sound quality, is there a difference between 8250 and 9250? Does any of this have optical output? ( sorry for asking as I came across digital in the earlier thread and I could find manuals stating either of them having it )

Lastly, how do u guys organise meetups?

We have a small audio group do join us. https://chat.whatsapp.com/2iJlM0MeDxl4NnwZHaVPRh

Hi, any bros here installed DSP with the 9150 HU? If yes what is the damaged and what brands do you recommend? Not looking into anything too expensive. Thks in advance. 

On 7/24/2019 at 1:54 PM, Godaikyoko said:

using cable loh. 

Did u go into the developer mode to enable "add wireless projection to screen"? I have seen it work on S9+

14 hours ago, Pachelbel said:

Got wireless Android Auto working on a Samsung S9. 

Instruction here : https://youtu.be/Vp_rMB3GKmE 

Thanks for the tip.  The video demo wired method.

Did you really get it working wirelessly or wired ?  In Singapore ?  and which HU you have?

I tried a few weeks back and still no joy.

My screen has recently went blank and/or system just hangs for no typical rhyme or reason.  Or the wireless just doesn't connect.  There is no pattern, more like a random occurrence.

Are fellow users here also experiencing the same thing?

Got it working wirelessly. Sharing with everyone that it's now possible in Singapore. Another video here: https://youtu.be/XZUi6BEnsgs

Now, just on the radio/car and phone connects to unit without wires. If I connect USB cable, it'll charge. Fortunately AA doesn't disconnect when cable is first plugged in. 

Note:

1. I've sign up for beta programme of Google Play Services, Google

2. Installed beta version of Google play services version 19.8.26

3. Enabled developers mode on Android Auto --> add wireless protection to sett... 

4. Restarted phone. 

5. I've paired my phone to the pioneer head unit before

Now I don't have to worry about lousy cable breaking in the middle of the trip /drive. Possibly looking for a wireless charge kit to add to car. 

4 hours ago, Verceroy said:

My screen has recently went blank and/or system just hangs for no typical rhyme or reason.  Or the wireless just doesn't connect.  There is no pattern, more like a random occurrence.

Are fellow users here also experiencing the same thing?

I've had very reliable wireless CP re-connection every boot up previously but this year with each iOS updates, the re-connection has become erratic.

About half the times, will need to unlock the iPhone for the re-connection to establish.

Edited by Reo
↡ Advertisement