My 3 days with a VW Golf GTI

Adrianli

would you buy this car given the budget or chose another?

For me, i have never owned or would like to own a small hatch due to my height. So no matter the budget, this car is not in my consideration.

Only looking at cars with "backside". The bigger, the better.

Even the SE from VCS knows my taste. She told my wife that i would not like tge Golf when my wife went over to look at it in the showroom in May.

↡ Advertisement

Tink VCS wasted this marketing opportunity......lol

shouldn't asked a married men to test out the hot hatch. should has gone for those young early 30s chap like me.

Supersonic

shouldn't asked a married men to test out the hot hatch. should has gone for those young early 30s chap like me. ð

Adrian a men with principle since stalking him from the time he wrote to shitty time's forum..doubt he would go against his principle and sugar coat the hatch.ð

Now I understand why some contests require u to explain why u love that product b4 can qualify for the contest....haha

How's the fuel economy like for the past week you drove it?

I was not required to top up fuel so unable to advise the FC. I never looked at the onboard fuel calculation too cos it will be inaccurate.

shouldn't asked a married men to test out the hot hatch. should has gone for those young early 30s chap like me.

• Praise 2

With WLTP, the gti may clear stock n only sell the remainder cars before the more powerful 245 bhp performance pack golf is available for sale.

Gti well suited for our environment. Comfort with occasional fun when condition is right aka 99 bends south buono vista rd. Being a hatch, pretty practical too. After i switch to a hatch, tight carparks are less stressful for me.

• Praise 1

Gti well suited for our environment. Comfort with occasional fun when condition is right aka 99 bends south buono vista rd. Being a hatch, pretty practical too. After i switch to a hatch, tight carparks are less stressful for me.

99 bends is too short even when I am on bicycle
  • Praise 1

Ehh... Uncle drives hot hatch leh......ð°

who don't like to drive hot hatch! whether young or old everyone like hot hatch.!

what is a hatch! hatch mean the rear can flip up!

Supersonic

The fun at 99 bends South Buona Vista Rd only last about 10 mins. 

Not enough.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement