My 3 days with a VW Golf GTI

Adrianli

that's why buying a car fit for city use (example 95% of driving time) makes more economical sense.

[laugh] Why suddenly talk about Swift Sport?

Anyway It true, I feel that my current Forester XT need to have alot of self-restraint that it's frustrating at times. Only can hold-no-bars driving in NSHW.

Whereas my previous Colt Version R, although less powerful, is more in tuned to SG/City traffic.

↡ Advertisement

woah didn't know got such nice contest in this forum, should have joined earlier!!

would be nice to get to drive certain cars over a weekend especially if looking for cars.

US have dealers that allowed potential buyers to loan the car over the weekends to test if the cars suits the lifestyle and family..

SGP buying is based on 1 or 2 test drives(10-15 mins ) to decide.

harley does allow their bikes for longer test rides.

actually if AD allows rental, I don't mind pay rental for cars that i have interest in buying to test the car if its suitable for my lifestyle before committing to the car.

some have. like audi on demand. allows you to rent the car.

woah didn't know got such nice contest in this forum, should have joined earlier!!

would be nice to get to drive certain cars over a weekend especially if looking for cars.

US have dealers that allowed potential buyers to loan the car over the weekends to test if the cars suits the lifestyle and family..

SGP buying is based on 1 or 2 test drives(10-15 mins ) to decide.

harley does allow their bikes for longer test rides.

actually if AD allows rental, I don't mind pay rental for cars that i have interest in buying to test the car if its suitable for my lifestyle before committing to the car.

in sg, you can rent whatever car you wanna drive anytime, anyday, anywhere. 

AD allows rental too, with $$ anything is possible. 

↡ Advertisement