[24 Aug] MCF HangOut with SEAT Award Winning SUV!

kobayashiGT

May i ask what does "drinks very well" mean?

the engine drinks the petrol with a nice cup and impeccable manners  [:p]

↡ Advertisement

to me, only front collision mitigation is what i would pay for. lane keep all waste time in local driving. adaptive cruise is ok but also not much point in short distance here. 

especially for people like me who are a bit impatient 

which would be the only reason i would have considered an ugly toyota axio (which has C-sense) and the vezel (with sensing but has the stupid ass rear door handles)

But since my wife got the wheels, the minor accidents/scrapes all wouldn't have been prevented by the above  [laugh]  [laugh]

Actually i also thought the front collision mitigation sounds v good, but got SE (whose car doesn't have), then said it's not practical lah, later inside carpark driving, the sensor will brake the car and then jerk lah... dunno is it sour grapes...

adaptive cruise could be useful if go NSH bah. as will the adaptive headlights...

what about the vezel rear door handle? I never noticed it... must go see.

wah your wife so fast got scrapes liao?

Actually i also thought the front collision mitigation sounds v good, but got SE (whose car doesn't have), then said it's not practical lah, later inside carpark driving, the sensor will brake the car and then jerk lah... dunno is it sour grapes...

adaptive cruise could be useful if go NSH bah. as will the adaptive headlights...

what about the vezel rear door handle? I never noticed it... must go see.

wah your wife so fast got scrapes liao?

your kids older so no issue. my kids are young. the rear door handle is too high, they cant open the car door themselves.

haha already went to repaint bumper once and reattach it. another 1-2 minor paintwork scratches here and there. She hasn't driven since her licence. But now better liao lah.

alamak... just now typing that time must be thirsty... typo liao...

should be drives very well... [sweatdrop]

haha i thought high FC...

your kids older so no issue. my kids are young. the rear door handle is too high, they cant open the car door themselves.

haha already went to repaint bumper once and reattach it. another 1-2 minor paintwork scratches here and there. She hasn't driven since her licence. But now better liao lah.

wah jialat... you meant the rear passenger door handle, oh yes that is one stupid issue. A colleague couple years ago actually commented that HRV only 2 door when he went to KM, and eventually bought a jazz [laugh]

I somehow didn't register it when reading initially. Tot you were referring to the tailgate. si bey blur...

wah i feel you man... new car so fast kanna. Reminds me of my wife when she drove a new sunny in 01. Got reverse sensor, but when she gos-stan, the sound was beep.... ...., beep.... ...., beep.... ....; beep.. .., beep.. .., beep.. ..; beep.., beep.., beep..; beep, beep, beep; beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep; bonnnng [bigcry]

Less than one month only [sweatdrop]

haha i thought high FC...

no lah, the test drive route i think less than 2 km, not enough to test FC leh. was i blur... [laugh]

• Praise 1

I only managed to recognise you and @Carbon82 in the group photo.

Thank you MCF and SEAT for organising this, really had a good friday evening!  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh]

Great catching up with @carbon82 @freeder @genes @RadX @spring @RCTP @atrecord and others :) 

Now just need to save up for a Leon Cupra HAHAHAHAHAHA