COE Bidding – 2nd Round of July 2018

Carbon82

Supersonic

Yes the loan approved.

There is an existing stock in Singapore. But I still did not get it the first round. 

Then wait for the next round. 

Also push the SE to get for the next round, say you need the car asap.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I signed for a 6 bid non guarantee on a Kia Cerato for 89,999. I applied when the COE was 25,000 for Cat A. Do I need to top up if my SE ask me to top up for the car if the COE price increase?

Hi, instead of $8,000 top up, SE said i am lucky that i locked in earlier and asked to top up $3,000 for 6 bid guaranteed and COE rebate up to $30,000. Should i go for it?

Edited by HansR

Supersonic

I got it in the 3rd round.

But I was still months away from collecting the car.

It's not luck anyway. It's priority. If the stock is not in, normally they will delay the biddings for a few rounds.

Thought KM always able to secure coe for their customer in the first round or most 2nd round?

I got it in the 3rd round.

But I was still months away from collecting the car.

It's not luck anyway. It's priority. If the stock is not in, normally they will delay the biddings for a few rounds.

I took the stocked Color tho. Meaning to say my car is now in KM garage, yet they still fail to bid me the coe. Sigh.

This part I really don’t understand Liao...

Supersonic

Hi, instead of $8,000 top up, SE said i am lucky that i locked in earlier and asked to top up $3,000 for 6 bid guaranteed and COE rebate up to $30,000. Should i go for it?

Insists not to top up. If they dont want to close the deal with you, so be it.

I took the stocked Color tho. Meaning to say my car is now in KM garage, yet they still fail to bid me the coe. Sigh.

Taking stock colour doesnt mean they must bid the coe for you, esp if your car price is not high. They can jolly allocate the stock colour car to others customer who have secured their coe.

Supersonic

Don't top up. 

I also don't understand.

is it because you did not get their in house loan and insurance or your loan is not approved?

Turbocharged

Never top up!! Tell them you take the business elsewhere!!! If COE drop, will they return you the money?? No. So don't top up!

(edited)

What's the est. delivery date? If still far away then no rush at all. I guess they bid for me higher cause they promised delivery in mid-Aug bah. I was one of the first few groups to sign the papers after the COE drop last round.

They say the car now on the way to Singapore can get during national day period.

Don't top up. 

I also don't understand.

is it because you did not get their in house loan and insurance or your loan is not approved?

Not really. I took the minimum loan $30,000 for 1 year and I didn't trade in my car. I am selling it outside myself.

My loan still not approved yet also. But the SE just ask me to commit I will pay full cash should the loan be rejected and they went ahead to bid $34K for the COE. I suspect it's really about the delivery date? Cause they promised mid-Aug/end-Aug for me.

Edited by JamesonX

I would say top up is a wise choice. You look at the last round of bidding. The demand far supercede the supply. If by paying $3000 can have a peace of mind why not? $3k out of $100k is a mere 3%. When you go restaurant and eat, do you complain about the 7% gst?

Those that ask you not to top up might have hidden agenda, especially they are also buying the car. When you top up you will affect other ppl chance of getting their car as AD will proritise your car instead

• Dislike 1

I think C&C definitely have sufficient margins than ask customers to top up? I don't think you should top up.

I believe the AD had probably priced the COE at about $28,000 to $30,00 when they sold you the car to you.

Supersonic

I would say top up is a wise choice. You look at the last round of bidding. The demand far supercede the supply. If by paying $3000 can have a peace of mind why not? $3k out of $100k is a mere 3%. When you go restaurant and eat, do you complain about the 7% gst?

Those that ask you not to top up might have hidden agenda, especially they are also buying the car. When you top up you will affect other ppl chance of getting their car as AD will proritise your car instead

Top up is sales talk and paying more for the car to them.

Unless this is the fifth time that the AD cannot bid for the COE, why top up if they only miss the first bidding? 

• Praise 1

Don't top up.

I also don't understand.

I let them settle my loan, my insurance and also let them handle my current car leh. *scratching my head*

What's the est. delivery date? If still far away then no rush at all. I guess they bid for me higher cause they promised delivery in mid-Aug bah. I was one of the first few groups to sign the papers after the COE drop last round.

They say the car now on the way to Singapore can get during national day period.

Not really. I took the minimum loan $30,000 for 1 year and I didn't trade in my car. I am selling it outside myself.

My loan still not approved yet also. But the SE just ask me to commit I will pay full cash should the loan be rejected and they went ahead to bid $34K for the COE. I suspect it's really about the delivery date? Cause they promised mid-Aug/end-Aug for me.

According to SE, the car I wanted is already in Singapore and in KM warehouse, delivery date is subjected to coe lor.

But failed yesterday. Sian

(edited)

Complimentary upgrade to Cat A COE was for Honda HRV DX for the 5th July pricing, which they upgraded the vehicle to LX as well.

Have you gotten your loan approved?

No larh. It was for all cars if you are referring to that flyer. You check the photocopied sales agreement your SE gave you. That got write guaranteed or not and how many bids.

33z7l94.jpg

I let them settle my loan, my insurance and also let them handle my current car leh. *scratching my head*

According to SE, the car I wanted is already in Singapore and in KM warehouse, delivery date is subjected to coe lor.

But failed yesterday. Sian

Hmmm. Then that's very weird already. Why don't bid and close the deal out. But the COE bids also seem to differ for different people here. Perhaps margin issue lor.

Edited by JamesonX
  • Praise 1

Fully agree no to top up. C&C loves to ask for top up even 2.5 years back for my bo-in-law lancer. He top up ‘cos want to collect car before CNY. This is the kind or priority you get but looking at the COE prices back then, he would still have gotten his car with no top up.

Top up is sales talk and paying more for the car to them.

Unless this is the fifth time that the AD cannot bid for the COE, why top up if they only miss the first bidding?

You are able to check online the actual amount they have bidded for you.

I just checked mine Elantra Elite 78k 6 bids non G, guess what , komoco made 1 reserve price at $23966! I think might use up 6 bids.

I just checked mine Elantra Elite 78k 6 bids non G, guess what , komoco made 1 reserve price at $23966! I think might use up 6 bids.

23966????

Coe bidding was 27k during 12pm++ , early early tiok outbidded already lol...

Price after discount is 73999 confirmed. You can check the posts above :)

Listed 75999, bought 73999, discount 2k la.
↡ Advertisement