COE Bidding – 2nd Round of July 2018

Carbon82

Turbocharged

ADs' margin for CAT A cars at above 30K is very thin now. They are not spreading their bids because there will be a lot of backlogs. So better bid high to clear the first lot.

Correct, clear the backlog, get the next wave of buyers in to pay for the higher COE!

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Siao liao lah. All panic bidding, how to lower the COE? I think this bidding exercise is for those who didn't get their COE before the big drop. Those who bought recently, don't think your dealers will be bidding for you liao. If I dealer see the price now, I also won't bid.

If AD don't bid this round with 30K COE, will they bid next round with possible higher COE that will reduce their margin. Just my thought.

I shall revise my prediction:

CAT A: $45k

CAT B: $40K

Huat ah!!!

Not possible because ADs will be selling their cars at a loss.

Seems like this chat not active despite COE drop. Normally by wed coe bidding day should be at least 5 pages?

Or most buyer already got their COE and dont want to monitor the coe trend :)

Soon after my post, this thread is active! hahahahaha

Not possible because ADs will be selling their cars at a loss.

It is still possible. The AD may ask their customer to top up.

I believe the AD have a large margin to play with.

Even COE go up a lot, AD might ask the customer to top up a bit while they absorb the rest.

It is still possible. The AD may ask their customer to top up.

I believe the AD have a large margin to play with.

Even COE go up a lot, AD might ask the customer to top up a bit while they absorb the rest.

How is it possible that they will ask you to top up, if you signed up for the Guaranteed COE package?

Top up may only apply to non-guaranteed COE right?

How is it possible that they will ask you to top up, if you signed up for the Guaranteed COE package?

Top up may only apply to non-guaranteed COE right?

Unless yours is 1 bid guaranteed COE.

If yours is 4 bid guaranteed COE, they may choose not to give u the COE at this point of time.

It's still early now.. See the powerful price jump at 3pm.. Huat ah

Imagine the bidding so far is only from the PIs...When the ADs come in at 3pm, that's it...

Imagine the bidding so far is only from the PIs...When the ADs come in at 3pm, that's it...

I think ADs started bidding alr. Kmc submitted bid for us. But alr out-bidded

(edited)

There is no need for you all to speculate. Will be minimum $34k. My AD already bid that amount. The SE say 50%-50% chance  at $34k cause too many orders. The deliveries also stack all the way until Nov already. Can imagine this is only 1 AD, there are so many other ADs and PIs.

2qmjcpi.jpg

Edited by JamesonX
  • Praise 1

If this round, COE up by 10K, it will create a fear factor for buyer to rush in and premium will likely maintain at that level.

↡ Advertisement