Manchester United 18/19

kdash

The other thing I wish is for ogs to b more “authoritative” on pitch side. Esp aft Brighton scored, the team was under pressure and disoriented. one or two tried to attack out of trouble but not enough support.

Would hv helped to support the players n give some directions if he had came on the sideline instead of jus sitting slumped in chair.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The other thing I wish is for ogs to b more “authoritative” on pitch side. Esp aft Brighton scored, the team was under pressure and disoriented. one or two tried to attack out of trouble but not enough support.

Would hv helped to support the players n give some directions if he had came on the sideline instead of jus sitting slumped in chair.

Reminds me of LVG.

• Praise 2

MU 2 - 2 Burnley

a lucky MU to have snatched a draw in the last few mins... just like fergie time that we used to have...

a poor result in my personal opinion...but credits to the GK Heaton (ex MU) for great saves!

but why changed to Pereira (culprit for the first goal) in this game? Herrera did wrong / rest?

Feb will be a busy and challenging one!!

GGMU

• Praise 2

I would rather think that it is one point won than 2 points loss.

After all, it is fergie's time.

Kudos to the fighting spirit and never say die attitude.

This wouldn't have happened when Jose was around.

• Praise 2

MU 2 - 2 Burnley

a lucky MU to have snatched a draw in the last few mins... just like fergie time that we used to have...

a poor result in my personal opinion...but credits to the GK Heaton (ex MU) for great saves!

but why changed to Pereira (culprit for the first goal) in this game? Herrera did wrong / rest?

GGMU

Ole Solskjaer equal epl new manager record of 6 wins held by Pep Guardiola and Carlos Ancelotti.

Better than the special or chosen one for sure.

• Praise 1

The special one or chosen one is forgotten...

hahaha...

to add on.. poor game but good fight back for a draw..

Ole Solskjaer equal epl new manager record of 6 wins held by Pep Guardiola and Carlos Ancelotti.

Better than the special or chosen one for sure.

Unlucky really, would have won if have been more clinical

Cant blame Pereira, because he has not been playing regularly

MU 2 - 2 Burnley

GGMU

• Praise 5

MU 2 - 2 Burnley

GGMU

A ood game and in making saves and positioning, GK Keaton was right up there with De Gea and their defence was better than us, if I may say so. Getting the newer and younger players is Solskjaer's way of blooding them for the future but there has to be some of the sell by / outdated players like Smalling, Jones, Bailly, Damien etc to make way for them. Glory!

ManU 1 (Rashford) - Lei 0 (Away)

Good 1st half with Rashford superb goal in the 9th minute after an excellent pass from Pogba.

Leicester came on strong in the beginning of the 2nd half with our defence almost caught out twice, with De Gea making a point-blank save from Jamie Vardy's overhead kick. Martial came on for Sanchez who was ineffective throughout the game, Lukaku for Rashford and then Jones for Lingaard in the 89th minute to beef up the defence. A hard fought match but we held on for Solskjaer's 9th win out of 10 games. GGMU!

ManU 3 (Pogba / Martial / Pogba(pen) - Ful 0 (Home)

Although Claudio Ranieri's Fulham tried to get the opening goal and then sit back to defend, it was not to be as Pogba scored in from a tight angle and Martial scored from a full filght from the halfline, with Pogba scoring from a penalty after Mata was fouled in the box.

Skolsjaer has amassed a total of 26 pts after 11 games versus JM's 27 pts and that's how far we've come - into 4th placing. Let's see how the PSG match next week will be. Glory!

• Praise 2

ManU 3 (Pogba / Martial / Pogba(pen) - Ful 0 (Home)

Although Claudio Ranieri's Fulham tried to get the opening goal and then sit back to defend, it was not to be as Pogba scored in from a tight angle and Martial scored from a full filght from the halfline, with Pogba scoring from a penalty after Mata was fouled in the box.

Skolsjaer has amassed a total of 26 pts after 11 games versus JM's 27 pts and that's how far we've come - into 4th placing. Let's see how the PSG match next week will be. Glory!

It's also great that we have rested some key players before the PSG match. Bring it on!

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

It's also great that we have rested some key players before the PSG match. Bring it on!

Yes, namely Young and the new-found combo of Rashford and Lingaard with Pogs and Martial being subbed during the game for the last 16 place. Both Neymar and Carvani's absence may bring on some more smiles at Old Trafford on next early Wednesday morning.