Manchester United 18/19

kdash

Supersonic

Pogba had a decent WC. Lets see how he perform next season... if still chui... time for JM to reflect on himself...

imo JM is stubborn and will stick to his management and playing style. hopefully the Chelsea case wont happen...
↡ Advertisement

imo JM is stubborn and will stick to his management and playing style. hopefully the Chelsea case wont happen...

If it takes a season of no trophy AND out of top 4 to get rid of him, seriously i don't mind. Not winning anything + watching the team play like that... torture man...

Of course i hope he will prove me wrong... but beginning to doubt if he ever will.

• Praise 2

Here Man Utd fans are minority. Active ones, lagi less.Just have to continue having small inputs from fans, and many fans of other clubs coming in to chup ji ka with their "funny" comments :)

still more than arsenal fans lor  :TT_TT:

still more than arsenal fans lor  :TT_TT:

Mai like that lah. You cry, those fans of Spurs, Newcastle, Man City, Leicester how sia lol

Pogba had a decent WC. Lets see how he perform next season... if still chui... time for JM to reflect on himself...

Playing for a Club and playing for a Country is different .... -_-

Clubs can change about due to the power of money (whoever can pay more) whereas for a Country, every players wants to be selected to represent their country.

Players hoping to be selected and play more for their country so that their value increase ... :we-all-gonna-die:

they no thread so they don't feel anything  [laugh]

aiyah... we v inclusive one. you are always welcum to go chit chat and discuss with us mah... lai lah lai lah...

• Praise 1

Supersonic

aiyah... we v inclusive one. you are always welcum to go chit chat and discuss with us mah... lai lah lai lah...

can always chat in the EPL thread. if.no one start i can start for season 18/19

i realise hor if chit chat in other team thread then later say some blunt things, the fans cannot accept i will get chased out de lol

I rem the pool thread where they had a scoreline prediction for every game ... i tried to join in the fun and predict they lose

i tio scold and chase out by 1 member  :TT_TT:

can always chat in the EPL thread. if.no one start i can start for season 18/19

• Praise 2

i realise hor if chit chat in other team thread then later say some blunt things, the fans cannot accept i will get chased out de lol

I rem the pool thread where they had a scoreline prediction for every game ... i tried to join in the fun and predict they lose

the EPL thread will become a sub pool thread...

it was created due to differences in the pool camp

think you never join yet  [scholar]

Because  you will the only sad one if you get it wrong, and they will not accept that, as they do not accept anyone+anything alone

Because  you will the only sad one if you get it wrong, and they will not accept that, as they do not accept anyone+anything alone

true hor... [laugh]

so man u how? looks quiet on the transfer side

:XD:  :XD:

you in their territory still ka jiao jiao...

true hor... [laugh]

so man u how? looks quiet on the transfer side

Looks like all done, imho.

Unless they can somehow get mbappe, i support the shopping/selling stop too.

I also hope that some youngsters can be given a chance to shine/learn/make mistakes, but this is Mourinho, so i am not holding my breath for that to happen, given how big he is on coaching and nurturing.

the EPL thread will become a sub pool thread...

it was created due to differences in the pool camp

think you never join yet  [scholar]

You mai stir too jialat lah... must be got other issues then clash izzit? otherwise prediction should be ok one...

@kdash also often there, boh dai chi wat...

i also very critical of the team whenever they played badly. and i also remember got differing opinions with others there, ok mah.

wah, i never followed the sensitivities so closely all along leh. Just discuss issues no need personal lah...

• Praise 1

Supersonic

You mai stir too jialat lah... must be got other issues then clash izzit? otherwise prediction should be ok one...

@kdash also often there, boh dai chi wat...

i also very critical of the team whenever they played badly. and i also remember got differing opinions with others there, ok mah.

wah, i never followed the sensitivities so closely all along leh. Just discuss issues no need personal lah...

haha ya. just be objective and the Pool guys will be ok. in fact, sometimes as a non supporter, you can provide a balanced and non biased view.

i also slammed Man Utd alot last season...

haha ya. just be objective and the Pool guys will be ok. in fact, sometimes as a non supporter, you can provide a balanced and non biased view.

i also slammed Man Utd alot last season...

Supersonic

Suspect that we will continue to do so this coming season T_T

must stay positive!!!
↡ Advertisement