Manchester United 18/19

kdash

haha ya. just be objective and the Pool guys will be ok. in fact, sometimes as a non supporter, you can provide a balanced and non biased view.

i also slammed Man Utd alot last season...

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

i slammed pool a lot lot for many seasons liao... good thing it's going down these 2 seasons. Hope the trend continues [laugh]

Man U's biggest transfer achievement must be being able to hold on to de gea. now RM getting/got courtois instead liao, you guys can sleep well liao lor. if had lost him, then sure jialat...

great that we can keep DDG, but still need some improvement from previous season...

After so many seasons of EPL new season starting soon, I realised many clubs hierarchy, managers, coaches all playing mind games, Just look at Man United alone, most wanted players whom Chelsea, Pool or City targeting, Man U name is on speculative mode, wonder why !!

Jose has a mind full of multi gears playing soccer pool to station every players he can imagine fitting into his position play, if a brazilian player play well in a local club, that doesn't mean he can fit in nicely into United current team, that the reason why he tend to raid his former club players who are either ' Yes Sir ' type or has some egoistic mentality to curry his balls.

Well, It does not bother me much now who he sell or buy players so long as he has his focus centred on the ' Creme de la creme ', does try not to be too critical on Pogba, Shaw or Marshall -  however i feel Jose tends to find faults with those players not bought by him, which may turn out blessing in disguise later.

Supersonic

Yea lo... injured now who will buy?!? ð

dont sell la... sell liao buy who? Ramos?

In the 1st place it was jose who placed Martial on the bench, M has been warming the bench far too often, of course he's young and hot, raring to go and ever to commit, if Rashford and Martial does no play often like Lukaku and Sanchez does, it is imperative both players are being stood up.

Jose knows that, and he kept doing it week in week out which is frustrating. ( for any players not playing regularly ) I mean look at those fringed players like Darmain, Rojo, Bailly, Pereira etc, 

We all knew Daniel Levy well in negotiating players and prices , whether sell/ buy or exchange process, Jose isn't the type of manager dealing with Levy's hard liner tactics, so its obvious J doesn't want dealing with DL's nonsense.

Shall i say-Leave the transfer to Woodward & Co, Tactics and selection to Jose & Carrick

quite safe on Keeper and stopper, focus on fitness and try the younger players, mixed with senior one, it be ok for a start

• Praise 1

Supersonic

cham more and more injuries. and not a wise thing to say to Americans... why must the season start negatively...

United has many defenders, most are versatile players who can fit in any position, I can't really understand why must buy an instant hit HarryMaguire just becoz of one WC campaign, hardly heard of him before, many players would like to perform their best in one Cup, to play a season of EPL is no mean feat.

To sell Marcos Rojo, sell Matteo D, Sell who else to buy a rookie defender, these are silly mistakes made by Jose & Co, I expect Jose to be smarter, invest in winger instead. Ashley and Valencia are ageing fast . . .

We still have Bailly, Jones, Smalling, Lindeloff, Axel Tuanzebe, Tim Fosu-Mensah, Demetri Mitchell, Scott McTominay . . . to be are for nest couples of season.

Hope he wise up, we got Fred, Lee Grant and what the other new chap?

• Praise 1

whos ManU trying to buy? seems abit inactive ah. other than gettting Fred and the right back from Porto. is it the team complete liao?

Supersonic

whos ManU trying to buy? seems abit inactive ah. other than gettting Fred and the right back from Porto. is it the team complete liao?

team definitely not complete but seems no action from Utd... maybe some discussions in progress. hope to get some additions before window closes.

Supersonic

Yes please.

Not I say one but MS...ð

buy him to man-mark MS when playing vs them huh

Jose being a No No man will take a walk in the park if he do not get his wishes, at times the season is long and many defenders get injured or smashes their leg into pieces, so it obvious to have good replacement, it seems this new seasons was exceptional.

* WC just ended

+many performing stars are glittering, helping to sell themselves by sales pitching

* Kinda Lelong stuff, may not be the right players for United

+ I think current defenders, CD or LB/RB are still worthy of their salt to express their versatility

* Jose must learn to rotate players in all corners and not fielding same players week in week out

+to get a 28/29yo defender is considered old, how much time left to showcase his talents, let alone get used to team mates familiarity

* have a heart to heart talk with Martial and Pogba separately to understand their needs and wants, learn to be humble and not criticising.

Managers like Pep G , M Potticino and Ah Seng can get the best out of their star players, not easy being a football manager, coach or mentor.

↡ Advertisement