Manchester United 18/19

kdash

ManU 2 (Lukaku / Smalling) - Wat 1(Away)

Possession was all our in the opening half, resulting in the 1st goal by Lukaku who bellied the ball in at the 34th minute and 3 mins later, Smalling made it 2-0 from Fellaini's cross. Good play and domination was very apparent and Watford shown the class that we missed since this season started.

Watford played with more fervour in the 2nd half and scored in the 64th min. Martial came on for Lingaard and Sanchez, who has still to live up to his top billing, was replaced by Mctominay. With Matic red-carded for a needless foul in the dying minutes of the game, and he now joins Rashford on the bench for the next 3 and 2 games respectively. Next game should see Fellaini playing at the back again to stem those long balls in which he has been really effective. GGMU!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

when Devils win, everyone happy and satisfied, but when Devils loses, every1 kpku.

we needs to standup for them at all times, Pool 5/5 wins, that's the way we like to see them play, the players are hookimg up steadily, we need more consistency and play like a team should, room for improvement...

when Devils win, everyone happy and satisfied, but when Devils loses, every1 kpku.

we needs to standup for them at all times, Pool 5/5 wins, that's the way we like to see them play, the players are hookimg up steadily, we need more consistency and play like a team should, room for improvement...

That's why playing and managing at United so stressful. So many good players came here and failed probably because of so much criticism from fans and media.

What we need is more players to have Luke Shaw's mentality and also need another Cantona or Roy Keane to lead them. Valencia and Pogba cannot leh.. maybe should have kept Zlatan.

• Praise 1

I looked at past managers from Tom Doc, SAF to current Jose Mourinho, he has the fastest white hair on his crowning glory can tell his amount of stress levels , super grey . . . not merely from players alone, plus fans in UK and worldwide calling for improvement or be sacked.

I reckon Zizzo who is bald can't be any better either. ( well done jose ) we still love you  :grin:

I hope Dalot is good and an improvement on Valencia..

Certainly hope so, Can witness he is adapting well to situation in last few matches given by Jose.

It will takes a while to match up with Rio and Vidic combo vs Smalling and Dalot. 

Certainly hope so, Can witness he is adapting well to situation in last few matches given by Jose.

It will takes a while to match up with Rio and Vidic combo vs Smalling and Dalot. 

did dalot played? though only for the U23s?

I looked at past managers from Tom Doc, SAF to current Jose Mourinho, he has the fastest white hair on his crowning glory can tell his amount of stress levels , super grey . . . not merely from players alone, plus fans in UK and worldwide calling for improvement or be sacked.

I reckon Zizzo who is bald can't be any better either. ( well done jose ) we still love you  :grin:

Actually Dalot should be playing one of the fullback positions more often, so i do not think he is a potential centre back candidate, barring any special surprise.

ManU 1 (Fred) - Wol 1   (Home)

De Gea made two crucial saves in the first 16 minutes from the marauding Wolves but Fred scored in the 18th minute from a tapping pass from Pogba to keep us in the lead at half time.

Wolves scored in the 8th minute after start of the 2nd half with Mata, Martial and later Pereira coming on to replace Fred, Sanchez and Lingaard. Good end-to-end play by both teams but Wolves won a point and we lost two points.

• Praise 1

ManU 1 (Fred) - Wol 1 (Home)

De Gea made two crucial saves in the first 16 minutes from the marauding Wolves but Fred scored in the 18th minute from a tapping pass from Pogba to keep us in the lead at half time.

Wolves scored in the 8th minute after start of the 2nd half with Mata, Martial and later Pereira coming on to replace Fred, Sanchez and Lingaard. Good end-to-end play by both teams but Wolves won a point and we lost two points.

Be glad we earned 1 point. Wolves could have easily nicked a win.
  • Praise 1

Unfortunately, Think Man U is following the long difficult path of frustrations, like Liverpool after years of championship success

Hard to get a sniff at EPL title with the current team despite >300m investments after Fergie era

Somehow, just cannot click and the recruitment has been relatively poor

This year the top 3 just look too strong (Liverpool, Man C, Chelsea) and a cut above the rest

It took man C several years of investments and reorganisations to reach current level

Be glad we earned 1 point. Wolves could have easily nicked a win.

• Praise 7

investment wise... I am in the opinion that we are not doing too bad..

but somehow I feel that the current team does not have a person who can lead the team!

like Roy back in old days...

no one give me the impression they would fight for the team...

this year.. if we managed a top 4 would be an achievement under JM.

Unfortunately, Think Man U is following the long difficult path of frustrations, like Liverpool after years of championship success

Hard to get a sniff at EPL title with the current team despite >300m investments after Fergie era

Somehow, just cannot click and the recruitment has been relatively poor

This year the top 3 just look too strong (Liverpool, Man C, Chelsea) and a cut above the rest

It took man C several years of investments and reorganisations to reach current level

• Praise 1

manchester united is a good team

Of course there are a good team, but no the best team@ the moment, simply both jose and Pogba are "shadow fighting " which is very unhealthy and damaging to the team morale and United hierarchy.

I reckon one has to go or both can go  . . . the current team lacks a true leader on and off the field, a guy like B Robson, ( Capt Marvel ) or Roy Keane ( Devil's hard man ) can do the trick or inspirational Eric Cantona ( Kan Teow Tar ) would be a bonus, current Captain like Smalling and Valencia are secondary leaders who take instruction/s from football manager and played their best, to their knowledge, Yes, to the world wide fan, not up to standard and our expectation.

We hear week in week out former players came up and speak their minds has a lot to say about current players, especially Pogba, he is only a ( One swallow don't make a Summer ) kind of player, while other makes a hell of a fantastic during the World cup once every 4 donkeys years, other merely played best for Club vs Country, ( if you know what that means ) . . .  The club pays their salary, the country benefitted their glory days. This is Football Life of A Player. [nod]

Disgraceful

Joke

Pathetic

Just some words to sum up the match so far. This is based on just checking livescore though. The 0 shot on goal and lower possession should be able to back up my thoughts.

↡ Advertisement