Liverpool Football Club - 2018/19 season YNWA

Akula

solanke deal was very gd business, not sure about clyne it might come n bite us in the arse once injuries come in... unless klopp is intending to get fullbacks this jan.. 

we need to have a sizeable squad still tho to challenge or provide options

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Down to the wire as always. Liverpool 4 points advantage, cannot afford to lose another game. If not latet "gabra". Champions Man city catching up, top 4 all got chance to win.

Down to the wire as always. Liverpool 4 points advantage, cannot afford to lose another game. If not latet "gabra". Champions Man city catching up, top 4 all got chance to win.

Wa leow.. man city cannot gabra meh?

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp made THIS tactical mistake in Man City defeat - ESPN pundit

That’s according to ESPN pundit Craig Burley, who believes switching from their usual 4-2-3-1 to a 4-3-3 left Trent Alexander-Arnold exposed at right-back.

Liverpool suffered their first defeat of the season in a battle between the Premier League’s two leading sides at the Etihad.

Klopp has typically set his Reds side up in a 4-2-3-1 this season, yet Burley thinks his decision to revert to a 4-3-3 on Thursday night was a ‘flinch’.

“I thought it was a good game, I didn’t think it was a great game technically from the two sides," he told ESPN FC.

“I think both can actually play better in their passing, but I can totally understand why, because of the pressure on both sides.

“People say there was no real pressure on them because of the gap, there was. They could have really put a nail in the City coffin.

I agree Klopp should have retained the 4 - 2 - 3 - 1

When he he pushed Windy up as the attacking midfielder Pool got the goal.

:D

• Praise 1

Liverpool have confirmed Dominic Solanke has joined Bournemouth after they accepted a fee of £19m, which will rise to up to £25m if all bonus related targets are met.

#LFC are thought to have included a future option on the striker in the deal.

Good business, Reds?

Turbocharged

We always carrot cherries.

They paid 15 m for Ibe and he no where to be seen.

They paid 6 m for some left back and he no where to be seen.

Now paying 25 m for Solanke.

Thank you cherries we always makan them and they taste good. [thumbsup]

That would be Brad Smith.....

That would be Brad Smith.....

Yeah 6 m for him.

Damn good bit of business.

Maybe they get take Moreno for 15 m too?

With a name like Moreno he is certainly a cherry.

We always carrot cherries.

They paid 15 m for Ibe and he no where to be seen.

They paid 6 m for some left back and he no where to be seen.

Now paying 25 m for Solanke.

Thank you cherries we always makan them and they taste good.  [thumbsup]

I thought the Cherries had a very good deal!! Buy Dominic Solanke a potential star player for 19m pounds (plus add-ons) with Nathaniel Clyne on loan for the rest of season.

Macham buy one got one free.

Liverpool like to sell everything half price. Dominic Solanke under the tutelage of Klopp should be easily worth 40m and playing first team football had he not been injured!! :)) Aside, Clyne is a proven England international right wing back.

Now selling cheep cheep - so win-win for the three parties. lol

Edited by cashcow
  • Praise 2

Only two English strikers have ever cost more money than Dom Solanke, following his £19m sale to Bournemouth.

They are Andy Carroll, who infamously cost Liverpool £35m from Newcastle after we sold Fernando Torres, and Wayne Rooney, whose £30m transfer to Manchester United back in 2004 was actually a heck of a lot of money at the time – but obviously proved worth it.

I thought the Cherries had a very good deal!! Buy Dominic Solanke a potential star player for 19m pounds (plus add-ons) with Nathaniel Clyne on loan for the rest of season.

Macham buy one got one free.

Liverpool like to sell everything half price. Dominic Solanke under the tutelage of Klopp should be easily worth 40m and playing first team football had he not been injured!! :)) Aside, Clyne is a proven England international right wing back.

Now selling cheep cheep - so win-win for the three parties. lol

Maybe Klopp is trying to free headcount and wages to bring in new players for next season..
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

I check the fixture. U am pretty sure the Next league match is on the 12 jan.

Yup. but next match is on monday, against wolves in the fa cup.

Guess gonna give this match a miss. Not motivated to watch.

I want premier league title ftw...:yuush:

Edited by Hamburger