Liverpool Football Club - 2018/19 season YNWA

Akula

Turbocharged
(edited)

A vital Away win. 3 precious points.

Top of the league.

Should be an easy routine win, yet nearly managed to fluff it.

A rare VVD mistake, hopefully will remind all the even “Rolls Royce” gets into issues/problems.

Needed a Milner penalty to win it in the end.

Salah is in a wretched period of form.

Still, it’s a win.

YNWA

Edited by Akula
  • Praise 2

Liverpool didn't want to wack Fulham 5-0 because we didn't want to shatter their confidence.

Fulham next game is against City.

Now they think they have a chance to get a point against City.

:D  

• Praise 3

A rare VVD error - but looking on the other side of the coin, it's probably timely. This would put Reds on the toes against minnow teams.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Stevie Nicol : at this stage of the season, it’s not the manner on how you get the 3 points, it’s just the 3 points.

Pure and Simple

Next game, at home to Spurs!

Sweat my pants off watching our beloved Reds crave out a narrow 1-2 victory at Fulham yesterday.

While as much as I like Allison, I think it is high time he wakes up and stop committing those mistakes. We all knew he is comfortable with his feet and there is no need for him to prove it to us time and time again. Several occasion last night when he chose to walk on a tight rope and I must say I wasn't really surprise when we conceded the cheap goal. It was a disaster waiting to happen. Luckily, shortly after conceding, Mane won us a penalty and Milner coolly slots it home.

Of the front three, Mane is in the pink of his form. Firmino started quietly was on hand to provide that assist to Mane's opener. Thereafter, he became the ultimate ball chasing machine. Salah goaless streak continues but as long as he gets into those positions, I think it is just a matter of time he puts one in the net soon. I will be worried if he isn't trying at all. All strikers go through a goal draught and I'm with him to end his draught soon. 

So, at the end of the game, we emerged victorious. Not beautiful but still a win is a win.

• Praise 4

I think when you are on a goal drought, you should be changing your mindset a bit and try instead to create assists and quick passes. I see Salah keep trying to dribble and shoot but none is working for him.

• Praise 3

What was supposed to be a routine match almost turned into a nightmare. Don't know whether the team was suffering from hangover from the bayern victory, but they seem to be playing really casually last night, esp after the first goal.

Nobody seems to be trying too hard now was v serious about it - looks like all got infected by VVD syndrome, in a bad way. VVD is normally very confident, and looks to be lazy. Only when really necessary, then he will turn on turbo and move with urgency. This has been shown to be calming and infectious, spreading confidence throughout the defence and the team.

But last night, so many players played so casually, but they were not getting the desired outcome, and so often were almost exposed, before their equaliser.

TAA in particular, was extremely poor, in my opinion. His crosses were crap most of the times, and his defensive side was atrocious, allowing Babbel to go past him with ease again and again. All the talk about how good he is, seem to be making him lose focus.

With the international break coming up, i hope all those not called up, should better re-double their training to get back into the right mindset, and hopefully play must better for the next 2 mth+...

• Praise 7

What was supposed to be a routine match almost turned into a nightmare. Don't know whether the team was suffering from hangover from the bayern victory, but they seem to be playing really casually last night, esp after the first goal.

Nobody seems to be trying too hard now was v serious about it - looks like all got infected by VVD syndrome, in a bad way. VVD is normally very confident, and looks to be lazy. Only when really necessary, then he will turn on turbo and move with urgency. This has been shown to be calming and infectious, spreading confidence throughout the defence and the team.

But last night, so many players played so casually, but they were not getting the desired outcome, and so often were almost exposed, before their equaliser.

TAA in particular, was extremely poor, in my opinion. His crosses were crap most of the times, and his defensive side was atrocious, allowing Babbel to go past him with ease again and again. All the talk about how good he is, seem to be making him lose focus.

With the international break coming up, i hope all those not called up, should better re-double their training to get back into the right mindset, and hopefully play must better for the next 2 mth+...

I don't blame them as well as 3 points in pocket.....

Three matches within 8 days (Sun Pool vs Burnley  , Wed BM vs Pool and Sun Fulham vs Pool) ....  [sweatdrop]

All these matches, Pool came out winner ...  [smash]

• Praise 2

The reason Salah is not scoring is because he is lazy.

When he was a teenager like 12, 13, 14 he should have just used his right foot every Tuesday.

Then he would be able to shoot with his right foot.

Now when he runs at a defender he has to stop and check onto his left side to shoot with his

left foot and the defenders all know this and when to tackle him.

This is David Rocastle he won the league and FA cup with Arsenal and was an England international.

But when defenders found out he only has a right foot and no left foot he lost his place in the

England team and the Arsenal team. He ended up playing in Sabah Malaysia and defenders 

found out his has no left foot and he was a failure there as well.

20114914483471884_20.jpg

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 5

I don't blame them as well as 3 points in pocket.....

Three matches within 8 days (Sun Pool vs Burnley , Wed BM vs Pool and Sun Fulham vs Pool) .... [sweatdrop]

All these matches, Pool came out winner ... [smash]

Especially the two away matches.
  • Praise 1

The 2nd half pool lost focus and kept on losing possession or gave the ball away needlessly.

That's where you need hendo to tidy things up.

We may not like his side passes but at least we are better in control.

• Praise 1

The 2nd half pool lost focus and kept on losing possession or gave the ball away needlessly.

That's where you need hendo to tidy things up.

We may not like his side passes but at least we are better in control.

But playing Henderson we won't score.

So let keep him on the bench. Bring him on after we scored 2 or 3 goals.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Agreed. Don't even contemplate getting Hendo in the starting line-up.

Don’t be so bad.. we need pass to the side football players when we are up 7 nil

This is David Rocastle he won the league and FA cup with Arsenal and was an England international.

But when defenders found out he only has a right foot and no left foot he lost his place in the

England team and the Arsenal team. He ended up playing in Sabah Malaysia and defenders

found out his has no left foot and he was a failure there as well.

Maybe this all part of Klopp strategy leh.. now everybody expects he go left but he now onwards go right.. 2 hat tricks

20114914483471884_20.jpg

↡ Advertisement